Reviews for Catapulted Into Love
Please dont end it like this
Please give tsuna a happy ending
Nicole NightLock chapter 13 . 11/21/2015
Forever love... huhuhu I'm crying.., huhu then in Gio's time when he went to Japan he met a girl Tsuna! Huhuhu luv this I want another chap.
Risa chapter 13 . 11/2/2015
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I realy want you to continue! But meh, it's absoltuely amazing! So sweet and beautiful too~
(But were they speaking Italian the whole time in the past? Or Japanese? 'Cause Tsuna calls him Gio-nii, which is Japanese suffix and Gio wouldn't know what it means...right?)
Anyways, absoltuely adorable and so sweet! I love it and love you too~
Knight Yuuki chapter 13 . 6/17/2015
*sobs

Ano.. Author-san... Can you give me the happy ending? You can PM me for that.. Pleaseeeee... I-I *wipe tears I want a happy ending.. Tsu-kun and Gio-kun!

Please?
-SKY-

P/s: This is a very nice story! *grins
amedartyst chapter 13 . 5/30/2015
Greetings,
I'm dying. You killed me. (Urgh!)
This is so cute!

Does it mean that when Tsuna meets Giotto in the present/future, they are kind-of lovers?
Does it mean that Giotto cheated on tsuna? (Well, yeah, you know he had children and everything.) You damn bastard, everyone loves you.

Just for this pairing (and Yukio/Rin from Ao no Exorcist), I love incest.
Though, consanguinity is not cool at all.

See ya next time.
PS: Sad you didn't write a happy ending, would have love you to.
OhMy56 chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
yeah i really liked your story and would like to have a sequel to this if you have any interest left to write this if not can't help it since it's your desicion just please keep on writing i really liked your style though there were few misspelled words but so does everyone else so no worry ah lastly thank you for writing this
tsukiyo haruna chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
Aww wait so are they speaking in Italian? And tsuna understand it?
tsukiyo haruna chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Ummm Giotto is thirty and not create vongola yet!? Ano I think he create it when he's around tsuna age
i am mi-chan chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
This story is beautiful :-C
Poor Tsuna
Guest chapter 13 . 4/1/2015
yes i would love an happy ending
this just makes me cry
Alexia Hellsing chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
Hahahaha I laughed hader reading the arthor's notes than the scenes. But yeah... there are gonna be a lot of Lost Puppies I guess.
aberforth chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
good job!
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Aaawww what a sad ending
Shirosan01 chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
I know it is already complete but I really want to read more of it :)
Yiyiyi chapter 13 . 7/13/2014