Reviews for The Visitor
goldacharmed chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I really loved this story. I simply love the way you write Ten/Rose. I love how this happened in complete accordance with the cannon. I wish this really did happen. But then again, I wish Tennant never left and Rose had stayed that time.
Chris4 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
So, this one hasn't been updated in forever - I hope it hasn't been abandoned. I'm really enjoying it so far, so I hope there will be more at some point.
Tardis.diaries chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
oh but i love this crossover
finish it please!
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Oooh I like this. I always loved her's and Jack's chemistry as friends. This should be interesting! :P
ValaEnVash chapter 4 . 1/9/2012
oh please please please please please update!
Gallifrey63 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
I was crying at Rose's reminiscing of the Doctor :'( I need to read some more of your fluff now! Brilliantly written :) Loved it despite my sappiness at it :)
seekerchasing chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
i love the start to this story- it's a really interesting storyline and the characters seem very well-written and in-character. i also love rose and jack's friendship and i wish they'd given us a little more screentime for those two in journey's end (like her complete lack of a reaction to him coming back to life- and he doesn't even say hi to her, i know the doctor was regenerating and all but still... its been what, over a hundred years since he's seen her? sorry, i like to rant) anyway fantastic story, i really liked reading it and i hope your continuing it
Epic.Hermits.United chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I'm really hoping this story will go further because its really interesting and like i love reuniting ten/rose :D update sooooon!
MoonyandPadfoot12 chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I adore reading your stories :D Will there be any more of this one?
Aussieflower chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Aussieflower chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I love this story! I've read most of the stories you've written and they are all SENSATIONAL! You have a really awesome writing style and i can never find any mistakes (and thats really a first!). Are you gonna continue this story? I wouzld love it if you did some sort of alternate thing to The Stolen Earth/Journey's End and let Rose and the Doctor travel together again. Please!

Oh and I love the jack/Ianto pairing you've got going there! I LOVE the 2 of them together, they fit so perfectly!
RoblynM chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Next ch soon? I wanna see Rose meet Martha. And if course the reunion scene.

Loving Rose's seeing everything about the TW crew. Also Ianto/Jack interaction is spot on (and so sweet).
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
She needed to get that out
Idontwanttogo chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I so love this story. You always wrote something wonderful. Please, go on. I can't wait (well, I can but...) for next chapters. Besides, I like the way Rose learns how imporant she is (was?) for the Doctor.
WhoInWhoville chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Great story. Really enjoying it. Great Rose/Jack dynamic.