Reviews for Tempt
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
this was rather interesting :D
FiveofDiamonds chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Absolutely, beautifully written. I very much enjoyed this one. Especially the ending; very strong.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Well this is a fine kettle of crzay catfish
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A warped Demon!Harry, now that would be something to behold.

If Harry actually made a deal, he could be a demon by the time of Supernatural.
Voldemort came out in the open 1995. Supernatural takes place in 2005.

10 years in hell. Dean lasted 3 months, which was 30 years. 10 years of torture and he started changing, not much, but a little bit. Dean and Harry would probably least about an equal time, maybe Harry would last a bit longer, but even if he lasted 50 years in hell, he would still have 1200 years on him to become a demon. That's a lot of time to not only become a demon, but the best of demons.

The one problem is him getting 10 years, which would make him go to hell at the start of supernatural, and if it takes say, 100 years in hell to become a demon, he wouldn't be a demon until season 2. And then he'd be a newbie. Still, Harry could always be special.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is great can there be something were Harry learns about the supernatrual parts and it starts to bleed into cannon (how to banish demons the tattoo that avoids possession seals on his trunk etc).
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was amazing. You did a fantastic job with it and I hope you continue it.
exaigon chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Oh dear... poor Harry...
DDM520 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love-love-love-love this story. It's so interesting and different. It even gave me an idea of a 'Harry sells his soul' story. It's not like this, but it will be fun to write if I ever get the chance. You are a really good writer. I would love to read more of your stories.
Elise chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
These are the kind of crossovers I search days for, Loved it.
BleachedShadow chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
This story seems awesome. :D Please update soon again!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
cool story
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I really love this take on Harry. He doesn't view himself as a hero, but he is resisting the temptation. I really like that he is strong enough to do that.
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Love this!

Looking forward to more! :)
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I LOVE IT! it is really good and I really truely like it a lot. I espesaly love the last line!
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
i like it. really god. first time i read a deal wit te demon harry...fic.