Reviews for Ailurophile
BabyTgo chapter 15 . 8/27
UPDATE! tigress and tai lung need to have some action going on.
This is a really well done story. Kinda wish updates were faster but it's totally worth it. Update soon!
Tigergirl713 chapter 15 . 8/17
Plz plz plz plz update!
Love the story...waiting for ch16
Feyfa14Frost chapter 15 . 8/14
You just haaad to make it a dream didn't yea? You just haaaad too huh? Sheesh. Awesome story though, keep up the great work and do update soon!
please write MORE! pretty please. I love your story
Update please I love your story.
harlequinwolf chapter 15 . 6/19
I can't wait for the next! So much cliffhanger...
Fuhrer-Karen chapter 15 . 6/18
Ah yes this was a VERY good chapter thank you
jo chapter 15 . 6/16
I love it! Waiting for chapter 16!
SkylaBluefire chapter 15 . 6/12
I really love this story it's so well written. I'm so glad that you didn't just drop the story. I am also glad that this chapter was up faster than the last one. Amazing chapter, loved it and I can't wait to see what you have for the next chaper.
Polarleopardlegend chapter 15 . 6/11
Great chapter! And thanks for that shoutout!
freewolf770 chapter 15 . 6/11
Ah! You tease us so much! It was a dream!
Another fantastic chapter, I was do excited to see this in my messages. The way you write Tigress and Tai Lung's conversations never disappoints! To keep them so true to their characters is really hard, but you pull it off almost effortlessly and for that alone I give you a standing ovation.
I've been following this story for at least two to three years now and it has a very special spot in my Fanfiction favourites. You're an excellent writer and I may or may not be inclined to do some fan art for this masterpiece...until then, I await the next fabulous chapter!
Remedy's Melody 109 chapter 15 . 6/10
Awwwww bubble nuggets! How dare ye trick me!? But that was pretty awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! XD XD XD XD I actually thought he was really doing that to her! Naughty little thing you are. Lol that was do amazing Idk what to say further but awesome!
femmebelle chapter 15 . 6/10
When I got the email update on your story, I literally screamed: "HOLY SHIT IT LIVES!" hahaha very very nice chapter as always Ultoris. Gosh the dream was so steamy, and the restraint Tai Lung is keeping from Tigress is driving me crazy, I just hope these two will finally confess their mutual attraction. And Xiaodan is sooo cute (I'm looking forward to more interactions between Tigress and him). Keep up the good work! xo