Reviews for Ailurophile
Cycloprax chapter 17 . 7/16
I'm very pleased to see you've updated! Indeed there a lot of things you must be going through and it's totally understandable. I'm just happy you're still writing this! :D As for the chapter itself, nice job bringing the Five closer to finding her, it's exciting. And I love the confrontation between Raja and Shifu, things passing and secrets unfolded without so much as a word.

The chapter before this left something of a divide, some hostility between Tigress and Tai Lung and that makes it so intriguing to follow and see how it plays out. You've done great with this chapter and I'm eager to read another, hoping it's much sooner. Please don't give up, you've got a great talent!
The best part of this chapter is when Tigress sees Tai lung his strong arms,sculptured abs,And chiseled as steel you think about it they make a good pair.
1:They are both highly skilled powerful warriors.
2:They both feel their rightful dragon warrior title was taken away wrongly.
3:They're both felines.
4:They both find eachother very her fit body,and his muscles and handsome face.
This could be the best thing to happen to more hard training,no more perfection stress,no more clumsy undeserving being on the a sexy handsome muscular lover seeing new places and sights in the world.

Definitely have their relationship grow further.I'd love to see Tigress and Tai lung sleeping together in Tai's large bed after a night of sexy resting her paws on Tai's his strong,hard trained his chest arms and abs as they passionly kiss love with the man of her dreams all night must love seeing his shirtless all the time.

PS:please update. :)
vastgranada1 chapter 17 . 7/13
Update please
Fangirl128 chapter 7 . 6/25
I noticed u changed some things in here, it makes it more interesting! Also I once heard that Nisa means girl in a different language, sorry I don't know the name of that language
My favorite part is when Tai lung is shirtless in front of his ripped hard earned muscular secretly loves his strong arms,solid as steel pectorals,and rock hard 's the perfect man for her with his handsome face,beautiful fur,and ripped also think they both feel their dragon warrior title was stolen,and their both highly skilled kung fu masters.
I'd love to see there relationship go much further...and to see them sleeping together in Tai's large bed after a night of sexy Tigress is moving her paws allover Tai's sexy body feeling his warm,solid,strong his pectorals and abs while giving his light kisses when they wake up.

Please update.
gakupo2355 chapter 17 . 6/2
Every time they get so close, another thing pops up. Thank you for the update, I can't wait till the next chapter!
I love it when Tai lung is shirtless in front of secretly loves his strong arms,abs,and hard as steel his handsom face,and beautiful fur and body make him the perfect man for her.I'd love to have them sleeping in bed together with her paws feeling his muscular body.
Please please please update. It is so good. Please.
Please. Please. Please. Please. Please, Update this is sooooo good I've read at least 50 times and I would love to see it continued!
The Mutual frend chapter 3 . 4/2
This chapter was beautifully written, the pent emotions that were displayed by tigress fit her character so well and the ability for tai lung to be able to relate to her pain was excellently illustrated. The way you've displayed both tigress and tai lung is perfect, its exactly how id pictured tem in my mind. I hope that you please continue to create fanfiction with this because you are amazing at it. It makes me sad to see that this genre of fanfiction is soo limited and I think your a star for contributing to it. Keep up the fantastic work and I'm gnnna get back to your fic :)
I know it's been like forever. But, I keep rereading this story and I feel like it would awesome if you finished it. Awesome story keep going!
Reader chapter 17 . 3/8
Love this story and plot! Please update!
Fuhrer-Karen chapter 17 . 2/20
Idc how much this takes. I want the next chapter pronto because the story is too good
Remedy's Melody 109 chapter 17 . 2/12
It was pretty great hearing about what Po and the others were doing. Though it would have been nice to hear a little from Tigress and Tai Lung but then again that might have gone on and on and there wouldn't be a point to stop at. LOL I liked it none-the-less.
Tigerlover chapter 17 . 1/25
OK, so... the first part was about my disapproval of your time schedule. (Didn't get to finish before I accidentally pressed review...*facepalm*)

Well, admittedly, I saw your update by accident. When I noticed I was like; *blinking* "Am I seeing right? No way..." I had to get ready to go to my school and ended up being a bit late because I was exited to read the new part... I ended up reading half of it in the bus, getting a major headache afterwards and yet refusing to stop until I finish...

In overall, you never disappoint! Choice of words, expressions, everything was more than I could ever ask for... I actually think you improved! Your author's voice is remarkable, so much in fact that I can't even find the right words to describe how great you are.

Things are getting even more interesting and quite mysterious... I can now see that you have planned the fic's flow and it's going perfectly. I am rather disapointed at Raza for keeping the truth from Shifu when he is a father himself... I am actually pretty interested to know more about this mysterious individual who the rhino has roaming around like a spy...

Well, I'll be waitin good for the update with crossed fingers and, hopefully, we'll get to see more of the pair of felines next time...
See ya in a year...