Reviews for 100 Themes of L4D2
lol chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
Ive seen the last time you have updated this and it upsets me beacuse I'm in love with it, please continue soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I really like you storys, they're so neat and creative, also funny. I hope you're still making them because I'd love to read more.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
MMOOORRREEEE lol i'm in love with 19 :) x keep it up!
KissMyAsthma chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
These are pretty funny. Keep it up. _
Sad chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
The only thing that really bugs me is the personal notes you make at the beginning and end of the chapters. They're littered with emoticons and they ruin the atmosphere you've created.

Also, Nick and Ellis both hit on Rochelle, Nick has been married to a woman, and Ellis has a thing for Zoey. Don't see why they're so flirty, but i guess this is fanfiction..
Reeserella chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
These little stories are cute! The frendship between nick and Ellis is well portrayed. Some of these are funny, and some are sad. No matter the context, they're great!

Hope you manage to complete them,

Reeserella
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
I've always wondered why they don't just climb fences.
imsofukingdone chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
I like this.
LovelySpaceyGirl chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Short but sweet I enjoyedz it
LovelySpaceyGirl chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I wuvz it! Little cute short stories of my two fave pplz brilliant! I amz curious to know where you got da 100 themes from? Neva heard ofz it, but you do real well of making the theme fit into da story. *giglez* Mah fave one so far is da drivin' one :D it like Ellis planned it all along! anywayz, you have to continue! Must must must! Ot'erwise dat dead smoker guna come and getcha! have funz writin' it! I eager to read!
sultry.shadows chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I liked it a lot! I'm eager to find out what else you have for us :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27/2011