Reviews for Blinded
Kinesis Morte chapter 10 . 6/1
Awww... Chapter 10 was so cute and adorable. I love it!
wadeb14 chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
Love this! Can't wait to see Angeal and Zack's side :)
LuckySleven chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
It took me just one day to read all of this and I have to say I love it.I love Sephiroth's characterization in this and all the fluff between Angeal and Zack. At the end I even felt bad for Genesis even though he was sort of the antagonist of the as usual very well written and the love scenes are always so well written as well.
heredia chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
stupid piece of shit
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Dragi chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Seems sephiroth is happy again and now finaly knows cloud's true feelings wonder what will happen next :))
LazyLamia chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Cloud is really lucky cadet – he literally met Angel – without him he would have problem with an access to his general – and there would be no happy (and smutty) encounter in the office :P
mikokatt chapter 10 . 11/7/2011
keep going with the stroy. and defenitly do the gen pairing. i want to kno wat crazy pairing u have planned for him.
tails doll curse chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
I love the story how it is but I would like it if Genisis had a happy ending too. Maybe someonelike Reno or Rufus?
Curry chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Yeah Update! Can't wait for the Angeal and Zack chapter :)
Kichou chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Nice chapter. If you want the story to be longer, you can make it where Genesis decides that he will just have both Sephiroth and Cloud to himself (even though the two don't want that kind of realtionship). If you want the story to be short, you can just end it in the next few chapters with Genesis saying that he is not giving up (or pairing him with someone). Anyway, update soon please.
Burning In The Dark chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Your writing has improved a lot :) well done, the only thing I can say is just try not to make some paragraphs too long... About 6 lines is enough, however I know how different it is from Microsoft word to :p so excuse that if it's different otherwise.. well all I can say is well done and I hope you improve...

Sorry for the past review, was merely trying to help, sorry if it was harsh, I apologise.
Senna Sylvan chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
Ahh! I feel so bad for Genesis. Will he at least find some love at the end? Can't wait for the next update.
Burning In The Dark chapter 9 . 5/28/2011
Your Characterisation is all one dimensional... seriously _ You started the story with allure of a sex scene, poorly written might I add. Which is what probably got everyones attention... Have you ever played the game? I assume you have so credit to you. I played it too.

Why do you just write a line? have you never heard of paragraphing? Honestly. I am trying to be nice _

I hope you can improve or find yourself a beta! Best of Luck.
Burning In The Dark chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Oh my god... I am sorry but... I kind of realised this was your first story about them... it needs a bit of fixing to be honest.

if you really want you can check out my stories and critique them too... (: