Reviews for Caught The Last Train To Martyrdom Around 2 AM
Dee chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This is soooo sad, but so sweet...I feel bad that Kurt will never dance...but I'm glad that him and Puck are together for what seems forever...made me cry. But this story is hard to not like...

I give this 100 stars.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Great read.
A bit rushed at the end but great overall
I really enjoyed it
Kudos
Blade
fenomena chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Wow. Just re-read this and I'm once again blown away by it's awesomeness. :)
You are an amazing writer. That scene when Kurt just woke up and Noah runs from the hospital made my stomach hurt, that's how real it felt.

Amazing job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I'm so in love with the author of these stories. Your stories just have that thing about them that just keep on pulling me back.
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Great Fic. I just think it's sad that Kurt will always have trouble dancing.
LvSammy chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This was amazing...truly amazing!
99997777733 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Really good story, I loved it
soratanaka chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Don't normally read Puckurts but message's awesome story's very well written.
Nyokiee chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Big dollop of tear running non stop trough my eyes, with a small smile tugging in the corner of my mouth.

Beautiful ending as beautiful as the story its self.

Thank you for this one piece of inspiration.
SadisticSinner chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Absolutely motherfuckintastic! Its one of the best fan fictions I ever read!

It's inspiring, heart aching and absolutely beautiful. I haven't cried that much since ever! It touched my small heart to the fullest and I'm absolutely positive that it could melt even the coldest heart. Again I say, its beautiful and a big applause to my dear. An amazing piece and keep writing! I love it! And fuck them all who's against gay rights!

Xoxo

NKR
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Your fanfic made me cry. It reminded me a little bit of Bobby and Mary Griffith at the end, but thankfully Puck didn't have to die for her to come around. And I BALLED my eyes out all through MILK because I already knew exactly what was going to happen and I fell in platonic love with him anyway. :'( I really enjoyed your style of writing.

JAN3