Reviews for The Light Through the Dark
EowynGoldberry chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I think this sounds interesting as long as it doesn't have too much angst between B&B and Hannah doesn't last too long:) Sorry just getting tired of her. But even if I decide I can't read the angst, I could come back to your story when its complete if it has a happy ending. Its just that there is another story on here about Bones getting raped and then she and Booth have a huge almost implausible falling out AFTER he has been helping her recover and it just rubbed me the wrong way and I can't get that story out of my head. So as long as you aren't doing that I will look forward to reading this one:)
wazo29 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
fab start...i love the interaction between ange and brennan...looking forward to more...many thanks xx
Biba79 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Finally! I have been waiting forever for this story, totally made my Sunday. Thank you!

I loved loved Angela and Brennan's little get away, and their talk of course. I love how Bren is already in Antie mode and ready to help Angela with anything she needs. It was awesome how she went to a baby story just to know what to do exactly. She's a great friend, and sometimes she doesn't realize it.

I'm looking forward to what's to come. Thanks Jen! *hugs*
RositaLG chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh, cliff hanger right off the bat. I love it. Although, I will request a quick update in return! ;) This sounds like it's going to be great as usual!
NerdyGerl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So glad that you are back with another story. I was a huge fan of Shadow on the Scene, and I think that this story will be just as captivating. Loved the scene between Brennan and Angela, we've been missing it on the show. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! So glad to see you starting up another perfectly evil awful story! :) Based on your note it looks to be killer! Great opening...the scene with Bones and Angela was gorgeous. So descriptive, characters right on. Bren's dedication to being an aunt was so sweet and seemed very much like her. The foreboding feel at the end gave me the chills...you are awesome at that! Really really looking forward to seeing this one play out!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A great start to what promises to be a very exciting story! Loads of unanswered questions making me need to know more! Very much looking forward to reading more :) x
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Yay yay yay! A new story from you!

Already intriguing items . . . the man in the temporary home? I love how you weave those kinds of things in, and of course the case that has arisen at the end.

Great interactions between Angela and Brennan . . . I love Brennan's line about the scales: "Angela, you should know by now that one can't have both skin and scales. The two are mutually exclusive."

Excited about what is to come.
1,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106