Reviews for The Light Through the Dark
RositaLG chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh, cliff hanger right off the bat. I love it. Although, I will request a quick update in return! ;) This sounds like it's going to be great as usual!
NerdyGerl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So glad that you are back with another story. I was a huge fan of Shadow on the Scene, and I think that this story will be just as captivating. Loved the scene between Brennan and Angela, we've been missing it on the show. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
stephaniew chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wonderful wonderful wonderful! So glad to see you starting up another perfectly evil awful story! :) Based on your note it looks to be killer! Great opening...the scene with Bones and Angela was gorgeous. So descriptive, characters right on. Bren's dedication to being an aunt was so sweet and seemed very much like her. The foreboding feel at the end gave me the are awesome at that! Really really looking forward to seeing this one play out!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
A great start to what promises to be a very exciting story! Loads of unanswered questions making me need to know more! Very much looking forward to reading more :) x
ProfeJMarie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Yay yay yay! A new story from you!

Already intriguing items . . . the man in the temporary home? I love how you weave those kinds of things in, and of course the case that has arisen at the end.

Great interactions between Angela and Brennan . . . I love Brennan's line about the scales: "Angela, you should know by now that one can't have both skin and scales. The two are mutually exclusive."

Excited about what is to come.
1,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106