Reviews for The Light Through the Dark
sanspeur chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
I knew I was going to have to login for this!...Anyway, great chapter!
a2zmom chapter 45 . 7/11/2011
Booth has no desire to see the truth. Although I suspect he does know, he just wants to pretend a while longer.
a2zmom chapter 44 . 7/11/2011
I really like the relatioship you've portrayed here between Booth and Hannah. Too bad the show didn't do such a good job.
a2zmom chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
Hodgin's speech was wonderful. He is a good friend.

And I'm glad Brennan was able to open up a little to Angela. I do think Angela is being unfair to Max. He had no idea what was happening. If he had, I'm sure he would have demanded that the trade be made; any parent would.
a2zmom chapter 42 . 7/11/2011
seeing what Brennan thinks will happen to her if people find out the truth is completely heartbreaking.
a2zmom chapter 41 . 7/11/2011
Fantastic use of Caroline in this chapter. She knows exactly how to approach Brennan - sympathy and pity won't work, but by letting her own guard down and sharing an equally horrific attack, she allows Brennan to see that there is at least one person who can understand her pain.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
Good chapter.
omslagspapper chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
when omslagspapper first saw the title of this chapter she got very concerned that this was somehow going to be the lat one ever! it's not, right? it's totally okay if it is, but omslagspapper will not be able to produce an adequate ending in the stylings of jsq to fill in the rest... :]

in other news, omslagspapper did not wave goodbye when max went away!
LJLanham chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
I haven't reviewed in a few chapters, but I wanted you to know how much I'm really drawn in to this story. This chapter was especially good... I really like Max as we see him on the show, the affable con...the killer with a killer smile, LOL... but the way you portray him and the relationship with Brennan here is so raw and so real, it really touched my heart. I feel for both of them in different ways. Can't wait to see where you go next.
coleykgapeach chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
I still hate Max. Here, and on the show, actually as I stated...I still dislike Ryan O'Neal in general, so I'm not sure there is really ever a chance of me liking any of him. Not your writing..your writing is beautiful and you handled the situation amazingly. There is no doubt in that. But I still hate Max. Which in of itself is actually a true testament to your writing, the fact that you are able to even evoke that emotion in a large number of people reading this fic I think is a true proof of how wonderfully you write.
Impossible-Twins chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
Loved the chappy :)
laffers18 chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
Fantastic chapter.

You handled Brennan and Max's relationship brilliantly here and i loved it.

Awesomeness!
EowynGoldberry chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
I thought it was good. I hope she isn't going to be lonely on Christmas Day.
LondonLi chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
This was a great closing for Max's presence in the fic and as an active part of her day to day life. I like him acknowledging that his way is not the best way to deal with his daughter and that she deserves more and if he can't provide it, at least he's making room for those that can. Perfect title too! Thanks for the update.
LondonLi chapter 53 . 7/11/2011
I really appreciate how you show all the minute ways she is healing. This is obviously a rough, hard, journey, but she keeps trying and her efforts are really paying off. And it's great to see how her friends have started to learn HOW to be a proper supportive friend to her. Thanks for the update!
1,583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »