Reviews for The Light Through the Dark
mendenbar chapter 54 . 7/12/2011
But is it just their ending? Or ours as well?
a2zmom chapter 51 . 7/12/2011
I'm glad to see Russ reconnect with Brennan. Although their relationship is understandably strained, he does love his sister.
a2zmom chapter 48 . 7/12/2011
So Brennan finally cracks. The question is, what will Booth do?
a2zmom chapter 47 . 7/12/2011
I like that Booth knows something is wrong but has no idea how to approach it.

I'm not sure I buy Max being so clueless. He's a lot savier than that.
ProfeJMarie chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
First of all, every single time I've seen reference to Marshal Coker, it throws me, because the name is almost identical to a former student of mine. Same last name, first name very similar - same first initial. Anyhow, in case you were interested in that random, useless fact, there it is.

You've got Max's voice down so well here. Gotta say - I don't think we needed to see this - but maybe he was the good character backdrop for witnessing Brennan displaying some openness and honesty about her lack of food during captivity - and her acceptance that she would be okay. And Max is right, he is who he is, but wouldn't it be nice if he could remember who Brennan is, too?

"And that, my friend, is what we call *closure*."
sanspeur chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
I knew I was going to have to login for this!...Anyway, great chapter!
a2zmom chapter 45 . 7/11/2011
Booth has no desire to see the truth. Although I suspect he does know, he just wants to pretend a while longer.
a2zmom chapter 44 . 7/11/2011
I really like the relatioship you've portrayed here between Booth and Hannah. Too bad the show didn't do such a good job.
a2zmom chapter 43 . 7/11/2011
Hodgin's speech was wonderful. He is a good friend.

And I'm glad Brennan was able to open up a little to Angela. I do think Angela is being unfair to Max. He had no idea what was happening. If he had, I'm sure he would have demanded that the trade be made; any parent would.
a2zmom chapter 42 . 7/11/2011
seeing what Brennan thinks will happen to her if people find out the truth is completely heartbreaking.
a2zmom chapter 41 . 7/11/2011
Fantastic use of Caroline in this chapter. She knows exactly how to approach Brennan - sympathy and pity won't work, but by letting her own guard down and sharing an equally horrific attack, she allows Brennan to see that there is at least one person who can understand her pain.
MidnightHalcyon chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
Good chapter.
omslagspapper chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
when omslagspapper first saw the title of this chapter she got very concerned that this was somehow going to be the lat one ever! it's not, right? it's totally okay if it is, but omslagspapper will not be able to produce an adequate ending in the stylings of jsq to fill in the rest... :]

in other news, omslagspapper did not wave goodbye when max went away!
LJLanham chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
I haven't reviewed in a few chapters, but I wanted you to know how much I'm really drawn in to this story. This chapter was especially good... I really like Max as we see him on the show, the affable con...the killer with a killer smile, LOL... but the way you portray him and the relationship with Brennan here is so raw and so real, it really touched my heart. I feel for both of them in different ways. Can't wait to see where you go next.
coleykgapeach chapter 54 . 7/11/2011
I still hate Max. Here, and on the show, actually as I stated...I still dislike Ryan O'Neal in general, so I'm not sure there is really ever a chance of me liking any of him. Not your writing..your writing is beautiful and you handled the situation amazingly. There is no doubt in that. But I still hate Max. Which in of itself is actually a true testament to your writing, the fact that you are able to even evoke that emotion in a large number of people reading this fic I think is a true proof of how wonderfully you write.
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »