Reviews for The Light Through the Dark
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 56 . 9/11/2013
Marks. That will fade naturally because she let it all be seen and heard. It was the time and the place and the person to do so. They were all ready. I love how you have explored everyone in this story and how all of their takes and experiences affect others. And how you have to be courageous to let things go. They don't wander away on their own, that' for sure. They are released and they can't be too soon. And it takes our participation to set them in motion away from us.

And '.her eyes always returned to his eventually. He never looked away."
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
Mentioning is manageable, twinkle light, and cosmic debt repaid. This is an incredible illumination of what it takes to come back, what we must be willing to be seen so we can shed it. Thank you so much for this story. How you have immersed these characters and used them to experience and come out on the other side is profound. I know this is not the end of the story, but I can't wait to say thanks for this illuminating and inspiring story and topic. I am spent, in the best way! That is supposed to be a compliment.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 52 . 9/11/2013
Amazing. What a take on Max and Brennan. Wow.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 42 . 9/11/2013
But she had learned long ago that it is not efficient to break down. You just have to put yourself back together again at the end.

Wow. This chapter, and the last, just wow. Thank you for these amazing scenes and inner monologues. They hit hard.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 28 . 9/11/2013
He had not been able to do a damn thing he'd set out to do so far. He had to make this okay. Thank God for Hacker. - Booth and Hacker. Loving this illumination of relationships you are doing here. It really does take everybody to get the job done.
breakfastmakesmeawesome chapter 27 . 9/11/2013
Booth trapped in his loop and Hacker being Deputy Director, having his back. Interesting scene. And the last chapter and the water; Booth has enough to squander while Brennan can barely survive both getting water nor not having it. I really liked these two scenes. What a story!
Guest chapter 57 . 9/4/2013
INTENSE story, but so so glad that Bones held strong to the end. So proud of her when she finally found the moment to tell Booth what happened. This was a great read, thanks so much for sharing this.
Shooting star3328 chapter 57 . 9/3/2013
Heart wrenchingly beautiful. Such a sensitive topic handled with care. You are awesome, thank you for sharing.
KatieBeth503 chapter 57 . 5/15/2013
You are a superb writer, I can't think of much else to say besides that. Sometimes the way stories are written is awkward and clunky, the scenes don't flow as though they're playing out before you. A good author can make you visualize their plot (pleasant or unpleasant as that may be). That's you, the antithesis of awkward and clunky. Perhaps I'm not particularly adept at praise, but you have it from me in the highest. You write all types of scenes well. I'm off to check if you have any more work out there now, and to check out the beta you mentioned too, because if she garners your approval she must be good! Thank you for sharing your work with us!
KatieBeth503 chapter 56 . 5/15/2013
FINALLY!
KatieBeth503 chapter 55 . 5/15/2013
I want somebody to say that to me someday. "You matter the most to me". Although, at the rate I'm going, 24 and my 14 year old (not biological) has been on more dates than me... I'd say we're not on that path. But maybe. Maybe there's hope in not knowing ;)
KatieBeth503 chapter 49 . 5/15/2013
Arrrrrghhhhhhh I've been so busy flipping from one chapter to the next that I didn't review any of the other ones... but AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH when is she going to tell him? I want my comforting Booth! I'll have you know it's 3:30 AM, and I'm not going to sleep until I'm done with this story. Darn you for being such a good writer... and never has the 'suspense' tag been more warranted!
KatieBeth503 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I haven't even finished this chapter and I had to comment on this line: "there is no one in this world to whom I am the most important person". I have said that so many times. *I* have felt that way. For YEARS I have felt that way, I am someone to lots of people but I'm not THE someone to anyone.

I just have to say that when your story gets into a character's head so well that it also gets into the reader's head, you have done a good job. I've always identified with Brennan - and it makes so much sense when other people characterize her the way I do in my head.

Forgive me if this review doesn't make much sense, I've been awake too long and in the emergency room for far too much of it. I just wanted to say I identify with the characterization, and that's a mark of a good writer - so thanks :)
Jencun chapter 33 . 3/19/2013
I'm really disappointed B&B haven't even had a proper hug or that he's not once yet been there for her. It's always been someone else saving her or hugging her or calling her. I'm disappointed.
Jencun chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
This story may be dark, but its not unrealistic, without being too graphic. You're doing a fantastic job and its a brilliant read so far. Just wanted to say...
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »