Reviews for The Light Through the Dark
lildeedee80 chapter 57 . 10/19/2011
I couldn't put it down, it was exceedingly difficult but sleep won out. Great story. My heart ached for them all. I'm a notorious lurker but some stories cannot be left without telling the author how great they are. I almost didn't read this but I'm glad I turned back and did. Again great job. Can't wait to read the rest of your work.
broilthesuspect chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
I am so glad to find a fic that allows me to like Hannah. Even watching the show, I didn't hate Hannah, for the simple reason that she made her intentions clear. I could never hate her JUST BECAUSE she was dating Booth.

But your story is portraying her to be at least caring towards Booth, no matter whether she has egotistical reasons for helping him with the case and by letting Booth use her. It's rather sad, actually (but so good).
broilthesuspect chapter 16 . 10/18/2011
I was so upset last night when I had to stop reading this - I had to get up this morning for work and knew I needed to sleep.

But now I can't stop reading - I can't wait to see where this is going to go.

Excellent writing!
the peppermint grove chapter 57 . 10/10/2011
I just stumbled on this today and had to read to the end. Heartbreakingly sad and amazingly well written. I'll say it again. AMAZING
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
birobird93 chapter 57 . 9/15/2011
Good lord, that played with my emotions.

I've tried looking for Bones fics that are actually well written. I gotta tell you, it's difficult. AND THEN THERE WAS YOU.

I cried and I gasped and I made a fool of myself with how much this story consumed me. EXTREMELY WELL DONE. I just, I can't even...

It wasn't the same cliched drivel that's always surrounding my favourite fandom fics, it was genuine and divine and haunting and just excellent. The characters were never OOC and they all sounded exactly like themselves (save for Max) but still, PERFECTION!
anonymous.individual chapter 57 . 8/27/2011
Ngaw... that was great :)

Thanks for writing.
khalek-aeryn chapter 57 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic story. I really enjoyed it.

However I was kind of expecting more. Not fluff or declarations or anything, just wasn't what I was hoping for. It feels rushed and unfinished at the end to me. But I'm a crazy Aussie so don't mind me.

Either way, well written.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 57 . 8/15/2011
Awesome story.
Aurelie G chapter 57 . 8/10/2011
I love your story !

Thank you so much !
Monkey62 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I thought your story was very well written and found myself constantly stealing moments to read a bit more. Thank you.
Greened Ink chapter 20 . 7/28/2011
y-ouch. That was hard to read. Good writing.
sanspeur chapter 57 . 7/25/2011
Always lovely. This chapter truly touches all that I love best about this story - the flow, the reality, and the truth. Thank you so much for sharing your truly wonderful story! I will definitely read whatever else you've got!
sanspeur chapter 56 . 7/25/2011
At the beginning, I was going to say sweet and adorable. In the middle, I had in mind the abstract value of truth. Now, I know this chapter is beautiful - it is peace.
sanspeur chapter 55 . 7/25/2011
Sorry, I was out of town for the week! Just wanted to drop in and say: .this.
1,580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »