Reviews for A Mirkwood Elf in Dumbledore's Court
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 4/19
Only the prologue and I can already tell I'm going to love this! Onto the next chapter!
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 16 . 1/6
YOU MUST CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE! PLEASE! :) :) :) :) :)
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 13 . 1/6
Dobby is Legolass brother? I guess That explains Dobbby turning back into a middle earth elf. The magic that surrounds Legolas must have awakened his or somthing. :) :) I can't wait to find out the real reason though!
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 10 . 1/5
Legolas, you can't go around killing things! You just can't!
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 9 . 1/5
Oh, she isn't an elf. Oh well!
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 8 . 1/5
Is Rowena Ravenclaw an elf?
T'Challa2002 chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
I loved this story so much please update it it would be a waste if you didn't
Stormcutter684 chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
Oh SunQueen, why? Why have you not updated in years? 13 yeas may be but a blink of an eye for elves, but alas, we are not! 13 years is much too long. Please update! Please! I was immensely enjoying this.
Aquary chapter 16 . 3/31/2015
Interesting story...
I wonder why the elf got cursed...
Sort of wishing there will be legolas/hermione romanvr
pickles101 chapter 13 . 12/26/2014
totally saw that coming. Dobby as an elf I mean. Use more foreshadowing. Love this so far.
keeperofworlds chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
this is a really great fic! i love how you portrayed dumbledore and also how you gave legolas a sense of humor. im also super sad that this fic probably won't be completed since it was last updated when i was 2 and now i'm almost 14. i hate when authors don't finish. Oh well, still a fantastic story.
Cha'90 chapter 16 . 5/31/2014
Please, don't tell us you've given up on this story. Could begging entice you to post new updates even after the long ... euhm break?
Nessa Telemnar chapter 16 . 4/22/2014
It's been 12 years and still not updated?! It's really suspenceful please, PLEASE update.
Zaradat Yan chapter 16 . 1/18/2014
Hello!
I really think you're a talented writer. Your way of telling a story is magnificent and you have new ideas, which is needed in all fandoms. I love how you manage Legolas and the characters of Harry Potter, all are in character.
It has been many years since the last time you updated, which makes me a little sad, because I know that once a writer stops updating at its set time, it is very difficult for him to do it again. I hope you know that hundreds of people are waiting and we will always do it, for you to continuing this wonderful story. Always remember that the way you choose to continue it will be correct: it is your story and we all love it.
Thank you for this, it has been a long time since i read here something worthwhile. :D Direct to my favorites!
Rue chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
Ohh this is amazing! you write very well! you should make a book, really! :D