Reviews for The Shocking Discovery
Talldi chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Story continues to be with promise. I suggest you slow down and fill out the conversations and interactions. People react and interact. They are not quick bits of information.

You have a great imagination! Keep going!
DS2010 chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
Totally heaad to bed :)
CountessCora chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
This is great!
camiguin chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I really like the idea of this story but the execution is driving me crazy. You should find someone to proof read your story and it's really obnoxious to have side notes in the story. Also it feels rushed, kinda like you're writing so you can get the chapter out. Slow down and think about what you're writing. But like I said. I really like the idea of this story.
battlingbard7 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I'm really enjoying reading this so far, it's got a great story to it and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Just two points, you might want to invest in having a proof-reader for all those little mistakes that you might have missed. Also, you might want to refrain from putting authors notes(A/N) in the middle of the story. Your reader isn't stupid, they'll know what you mean. (:

Hope to read more soon!
CountessCora chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Most definitely continue! This is too good to leave unfinished.
Kelly Gibbs03 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
What's with McGeek? He ought to keep his yap shut! I love what Abby told him! I can't guess what will happen next. Mushy Gabby moments I hope! Great update!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
very sweet.
Woodenbear chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Good story. I don't know what's going to happen next, but can't wait to find out. :~) x
CountessCora chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I really like this!
fart fart chapter 7 . 6/4/2011
Great update.
mljfc chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Is there more to this story.
Talldi chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Can't wait for the "alone " time! Great! I'm sure Gibbs formal Marine uniform took Abby's breath away too!

Good story.
Talldi chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Good start!
machelo chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
good story but the link to the fab dress doesn't work and i'd love to see it. I liked how they took it slow and didnt jump into bed and you were very discriptive about everything so you could see in your minds eye what you were seeing your characters doing. Very nice.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »