Reviews for Acid Breakdown
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Loved, loved, loved this-Dean ranting and Sam laughing. What a hoot! Seeing Jensen in Ten Inch Hero is a must see-He looked so different but still so Jensen. I loved the movie and had to buy it because of Jensen (The DVD had a commentary about the movie that I enjoyed also-it even told how it was Jensen's idea to wear the kilt in the movie).
Noxbait chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Hahaha! Loved this! Oh man, the whole thing rocked...Sam just losing it laughing, Dean's angst over the Impala abuse and poor Bobby! I'm not surprised that he thought they were high! I never thought about the aftermath of this eppy. Like how they would have explained it to Bobby. Heehee...somehow thisbdoes seem even more farfetched than going back in time to meet your parents lol! Great idea on this...and great job writing it! :-)
vault94 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
lol awesome Dean would so chase Sam like that
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh, wow... that was SO funny! I cried laughing (as did Sam apparently) xD Hilarious tag for a hilarious episode.
Crucis chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awesome! I laughed myself silly after watching the episode and this was a perfect tag to it! Thanks for making me laugh!
casammy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
OMG does not stop re-going if that was entertained the form in which dean has reacted to the Impala and to his Sammy married ruby lol!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh my freakin hell...*gets self under control*...hahahahaha...this was absolutely totally bloody hilarious and I know what you mean about Priestly, Jensen made him so hot.

Loved this and great story.
hotshow chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I loved this story.

Thank you.
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Desertfyre! I laughed almost as much reading Acid Breakdown as I did watching the show Friday night! You did an excellent job with the boys and Bobby! Thanks for the smiles!

Mel
cold kagome chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
HAHAHAHAH! OMG SOO FUNNY. .LOL AWWWE POOR DEAN... LOL LOVE IT AWWWE AND SAMMY KEEP LAUGH... LOL LOVE IT