Reviews for Into the World of Detective Conan: Part 2
I'm committing suacide because of that ending
Alanna chapter 6 . 2/20
No arigato your a life saver I almost committed suicide
AriaCyndicate chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
lol
"Kuroba, stay right there! You're a suspect!"
fail.
Hakubaka failed for the first time! *wicked laugh*
anyway, that was good liked it.
BakaTest chapter 11 . 9/17/2012
keep the cookie. You deserve it, with all your hard work
Akai57nAka chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Hello chelsea. Thanks for this wonderful fanfic. I really love this! Honestly, I'm a little sad that this fafic is discontinued. But I understand.

Last, Good luck on your writing. (One day, I want to be a writer too. Maybe we can meet each other as a writer. Hehe ) And I wish you have bright future then.

Okay, maybe this is just a short review. Again, thanks for writing this fanfic.

See you some time

-Akai Aka-
gamepro90 chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
To bad the Into the World of Detective Conan is discontinue. It's a really good stories. Well, hope to see more of your stories. :)
Alex Elvan chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I am going to finish it**
Alex Elvan chapter 11 . 5/3/2012
I'm very s\disssapointed that this is discontinued, thus, I liked your writing so much, I am not going to finish it and take down my Fanfiction similar to this one. Chelsea, good luck, and I shall read more of your DC fanfictions, as you are a brilliant writer. :)

Ember-san
preciola1213 chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Gee, Chels...I didn't that would be the end of...this. It upsets up, really it does. Well, I want to thank you for these two wonderful stories and they were actually brilliant. I guess that's what happens when you put a great idea into the world.

See u in DWC and hope to speak to you there.

Bye!
InsaneKAT chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
It is greetings and goodbye to you, then.

To tell the truth, I've been expecting this. The inconsistency is what makes a story easy to abandon for me. I have enjoyed your story greatly and have put you as a kind of idol, I guess. My mission to be as popular and great of a writer as you.

I know you probably didn't ask, but I'm doing well. I've taken up writing as a personal lifestyle, and plan on making money off some of them soon. I excel at heart-tearing moments and death, strangely. I've probably matured a whole lot - de-matured a whole lot too. You've caught me in a mature mood.

Most characters come out Mary Sue. Take Harry Potter, for instance. Now THAT'S an internationally known Gary Stu guy. Don't worry. My Feathers of Moonlight overload OC problem still haunts me at night, where the plot bunnies come out and nag me.

A bit of advice: finish a story before posting it. It might take forever, but at least you won't need to worry about the updating. Smiley face.

I'm glad you found your Hakuba. I wish you two good luck in the future and many happy moments together.

Finally, I want to thank you for all the support you have given me. I really, really appreciate it very much, and I hope I have done the same for you.

From your fellow writer and used-to-be DC fan,

Shadowgin 917

Now known as Corvino the VII.
Amaranth1412 chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
Aww, Chels-chan! T_T

*Hugs* My life changed when I met you, by the way.

It's okay, I understand you. Good luck with your writing anyway. You have a long way to go and we're right behind you, supporting you all the way. (Okay, maybe that excludes me, cause I forgot the password to my DCW account and can't open it anymore.:V) Well, take care always and I wish you the best of luck in life. )

Every your loving friend,

Ama-chan 3
anitahailey chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
I really was waiting for this story. This story is probably my all time favorite story. I kept hoping that I would see a new chapter up soon. I believe that one day you might find an inspiration for this story again and continue. When you do I will do my best to be the first reviewer because I believe that all writers will find inspiration after they give up. I still believe in you! Ja ne!
MiHaRu96 chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
It's a bit sad to know that you wouldn't be writing this story anymore... :(

However, I would still like to continue to read all of your other fan fictions. :)

Will be looking forward to your other updates of the stories. :)
Son Goshen chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
*takes cookie* *begins crying* NUUUU! *sniffs* It was so awesome. *sniffs again* Oh well. I'll be waiting for your other fics. :DDDD
TheFitzy chapter 11 . 1/11/2012
I'm sad to see the story did discontinued but I understand. I can't wait to read chapters of your other story's!