Reviews for One time only
CsillaDream chapter 4 . 1/29
It sucks you're dropping this fic but I understand after even a year hiatus, any writer would drop whatever they were working on and start up new fics. So if you do write more VanVen then I will go off and read them.

As for the idea you posted here, I like it &would love to see it explored :D
GabrielVanArchangel chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
So, I read everything you had to say and, after a year of waiting to get a new chapter of this AWESOMELY AWESOME fic, I'm kind of sad to know you... How should I say this... Don't have the... Inspiration (?) to continue even though this fic is one of my favorites and I'd love to be able to help with anything at all. I mean it. ANYTHING at all. So, if you want to, ever in your greatest state of mind, 'cause I kind of doubt you want to, you can see me on facebook or just answer me here. But really, I really REALLY loved this fic. Yeah ( and sorry for the comment) it could have a little grammar and vocabulary check, but, in terms of story and making your... love for the story ( like, the better you write, the more you like what you write , 'cause you really can't write something you don't like) known, I'd say you're better than two thirds of those shitty authors who get billions by writing shit ( sorry for the expression). Hope you actually see this. Hope you need my help, but if you don't, it means you're in a good way, so I'm happy. And hope you end the story. I'm looking forward to see Ventus date with Namine to make Vanitas back off, but get things backfired, and end up realizing they love each other, and after that its a fight with families to get accepted, but really, I WANNA READ IT!

Oh, and, here:
Facebook: . .98
E-mail:

And check my Tumblr too, if you want:

Bye! UR AWESOME!
Amiacifi chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Ooh, I the new story idea sounds interesting! Can't wait to see it! (Really miss VanVen stories, not enough good ones out there)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASSEE
yoyoyo98 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Definitely continue this! It's very interesting and there aren't many multi-chap VanVen fics. As for making Vanitas lose interest in him . . . maybe a change of appearance? Trying to look more plain or unnoticeable? Anyway, I really like this story so far, and can't wait for the next update!
itsmebryant1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
i don't much but all i can say is what would you do and i like your story post more
Thecrimsonfoxdemon chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Please continue
VanVenFan chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Hey I really enjoyed this story and am disappointed that you're considering dropping it. :(
But, as for answering your questions:
1) Um, I can't really think of what Ven could do besides liking someone else, but maybe he could get hypnotized and a complete personality change? Towards Vanitas, I mean. (I was actually thinking about amnesia, but that might make Vani try to make Ven remember more...) But, this might take your story in a complete direction, so if if it doesn't fit with what you want, don't use it.
2) It's alright to pair up Cloud and Zack, but as for Roxas and Sora . . . well, I've always been an AkuRoku and SoRiku supporter, but it's you're story and I won't complain about what pairings you've planned for this story.
3) For one, I DO want you to continue this story. There aren't very many VanVen stories out there, and this one is good enough for me to read, so I don't want to see it die if there's a possibility that it'll reach completion. So, if you can, please continue this story (and maybe your other ones too?) because I really am interested in all that will happen next.
Natsume1111 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I loved your fiction. Vanitas is really ... perverse but I love it when he teases Ventus. It's cute and funny.
Of course I want a sequel, it will ruin a fiction and a tiller.
I hope to see more soon then.
Bye Bye
Kiiiiiss
Zyrxi chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
I think Ven would need a lot of luck to get Vani to lose interest :) Loving this so far, it made me smile so much and your portrayal of the characters is great.

I like most pairings so I reckon go for it, and definately want you to continue this!
Natsume1111 chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
I really enjoyed your fiction.

I love it when Vanitas teases Ventus, it's so adorable. -

I do not really want you to add another couple because every time I read a Fiction Vanitas x Ventus, there are another couple. It's your fiction, you do is you want.

I hope soon expect to see more.

Bye Bye

Kiiisss
Mitsuno chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Hey I want to let you know that I love this story so far and I really love all the ship pairings in the story! Please update soon, I can't wait to see how their relationship will develop Van is a sexy molester !
HikariKH chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
SoRokuCloudxZack in an VaniVen story is win, if you're wondering. And maybe Ven could tell Vanitas just what he can get Cloud to do to him to make him lose interest /badidea

Anyways, this story is awesome, you should continue.
HanaKumo chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
It was cute on how it came out in the beginning... but i lost interest... ;u;
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
instant love! and I don't even ship them xD