Reviews for When Vampires Bite
randomSWEDISHperson chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I read both this and the Last Pack just now(I read very fast.), and I really liked both stories. Too bad they were so short.
I can't help to be a bit suspicious of a certain dream eater after reading this, though. (You know, those things in Dream Drop Distance) I would say why, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.
Even if I know this has ended, I can't help but to wonder about a lot of things. Like, what happened later? What exactly happened before?
roxy mccartney chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
well THAT was a case of deja vu! i read another story once by a different author that had sora depicted as a 'halfer' as they called it- half vamp, half wolf. it was a great story and i really enjoyed reading it. (if you want to read it too, it's called Moon's Melody by YearOfTheKitty)

this was unexpected though, and an...interesting ending to the story. you alway's seem to leave it open for possibilities, and i think that's what i like best about your stories. no clear ending, no clear beggining. :)
Don't Shoot the Puppy chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Errr...No comment. I think I lost the plot somewhere.
roxy mccartney chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
nice end, though i still expected more.

if you choose to write a sequel or something, i can and will wait- somewhat impaitently. :)

if you choose not to well... keep on writing then. i think you are an amazing writer- don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

oh, and thanks again for reviewing my story too~
roxy mccartney chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
okay, sorry for not reviewing, but i had some 'technical difficulties' to sort out.

anyway, i found these chapter's very interesting and informative.

once again- keep up the good work!
roxy mccartney chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
well that kind of sucks. i take it getting killed isn't fun huh riku?
roxy mccartney chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
interesting colour's riku.~

and i would want to spice thing's up a bit too- just look at my school for instance!

update soon plz~
roxy mccartney chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
aww poor riku. i don't blame him though- when i get a chocolate craving and there's a kit kat bar on the kitchen table, i cant really help myself either. -

keep up the good work!
roxy mccartney chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
yet another good chapter!

it didn't seem very long, but then again, my stories chapter's are not that long either. :s

oh, do me a favor, and tell MechBoyOfDoom to review will you? lolz thnx.
roxy mccartney chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
thank's for the head's up, i appreciate it!

and good first chapter. sora likes interupting a lot dosen't he? XD

and nice title riku. where did you come up with that one? lol