Reviews for Digging for the Bones
Just reread this again and loved it even more the second time. I think this story would be really great with a sequel...any chance?
sirfrancisdrakemay chapter 62 . 4/25
OMG! This is now head-cannon! I absolutely love this story! I would love to know what happens after that last scene! An amazing story that is so well thought out and so well written!
Ok, he leido hasta aqui y vas muy bien, aunque no me gusto la verdad que muriera Neville, hubieras matado a Dean o Tomas, el desarrollo de la historia y las descriciones son muy acertadas y bastante descriptivas, te felicito

Aunque no tengo nada en contra de Snape, prefiero siempre mil veces a Sirius, porque es mas emocional y adora a Harry, aunque cometio la estupidez de ir por la rata tambien lo hizo por Harry, y pagaron con sufrimiento los dos por esa decision
aqp.gerencia chapter 62 . 4/22
Muy buena historia, te felicito
Ojalá y puedas escribir una secuela, Snape, Sirius, Lupin y Harry han sufrido mucho y merecen felicidad
Awwwwwwwww, oh my godddddddd! I love this soooo much omggg. it's very beautiful. the ending is so lovely. I love this so much
markm88 chapter 37 . 4/12
I'm not crying it's just raining in my bedroom.
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 30 . 4/10
Love this whole set of watches thing...I’d like to order a couple myself, please. Lol
sami1010220 chapter 62 . 3/30
How have I never read this before?! Fantastic job, great writing and story/character development
I dont know why i read all of this. This story sucks at so many levels. If youhad edit to 1/3 of its contents it might be good. There is no editing. The story is repetitive and the angst iss incohetent. Is disapointing the way it ends.
This angst sucks so repetitive
This story is starting to get non sensical
Again rwpetitive . second chspter in a roll that someone talk about harry losing blood in the nose in accidents...
Its getting a bit repetitive. I think harry said the same thibgs for 4 or 5 chapters str8
Jenn chapter 62 . 3/19
This was an incredible read. Wow! I loved every minute of it! I’ve always adored Severus and always will. You did him such justice here. Thank you so much for sharing!
Fashionista-girl chapter 62 . 3/14
I really hope for a sequel to this story please
6,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »