Reviews for Digging for the Bones
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 5/13
I love your story and I have read it many times but am still waiting for the epilogue or the sequel which ever comes first...
paulieandgilbert chapter 62 . 3/31
This is a very hard read, but absolutely worth it. Such detail within such hard topics and yet never lost its believability. Anyone who has lived through things such as are depicted here will recognise the blatant truth of it. I completely love this embodiment of Severus. He is so realistic and personable it is easy to identify with him. Truly an excellent story. BRAVO!
renowned-warrior chapter 62 . 3/5
I'm sorry, but I really didn't like this ending. Honestly thought that all this led to a major point and a great climax, and so to me that it ended this way was disappointing and left me with many unfinished ends and questions.
renowned-warrior chapter 25 . 3/3
Wooohooo Mrs. Weasley! Way to go! Tell that old fool.
Dua Delacroix chapter 62 . 3/2
This is a really amazing story! I was really hesitant to go beyond the first chapter - because, wow, what an awful thing to happen to my absolute favorite Gryffindor character! - however, the story really progressed beautifully after that opening tragedy. I appreciate a good Severitus/Sevitus fic that is not SSLE, mostly because it is a different approach on the same concept.

All in all, this was good. You've handled difficult issues very well, nothing felt mishandled or just a plot device, and it really made it appear as if this was something that could happen at Hogwarts. Thank you for sharing! This is now amongst my favorite'd fics!
NaomiK chapter 62 . 3/1
Just did a re-read, it’s been a couple years. I actually started it because I wanted something I already knew so I could put it down easily, but hah- I could not! Just as captivating a second time ‘round.
Thanks for writing :)
HarryMalfoy09 chapter 62 . 2/25
I realized you left a lot of loose ends... is there a sequel? if not I hope you write one.
A hallmark of a great fanfic is when the comments keep rolling in years after the story is completed. I have always hoped for a sequel. Your work is really great.
I know that it's not likely you'll create a sequel after so long but I still hope because this story is amazing.
I love this story. Thank you for sharing it.
gabumon7 chapter 62 . 12/29/2021
Love the story! I hope you did a sequel. I would love to read more on the ominous warning!
Monathegreat chapter 62 . 12/18/2021
Oh how I cried, I smiled too, but the tears were always threatening to fall. Excellent writing, and a reality I wish Harry had been able to get..the paternal care part at least.
highflyingbirdperson chapter 62 . 12/12/2021
I love that story so much. Especially amazing how in character Snape was, often times in these type of fanfics you can't even recognize him anymore. Yeah, a great and very emotional story:)
walking-on-thunderclouds chapter 62 . 11/23/2021
My heart djfbfjsjabfbfjan
jgirlcg chapter 21 . 10/22/2021
"Potter kidnapped and used in some dark rite to resurrect the Dark Lord..."
I see what you did there .
6,594 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »