Reviews for Digging for the Bones
Evie chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
Time for Severus to kick some a**!
excessivelyperky chapter 54 . 8/11/2015
Well, with this change suggested by Hermione, I think both Snape and Ginny are back to square one and the Weasleys will *still* have to find something for Snape himself. But of course Hermione knows better than anyone! Idiot know-it-all.

But at least the Weasleys are able to borrow Aunt Muriel's mouthpiece and perhaps gain *Snape* something for a change (though I'm sure Snape will give it all to Harry and keep none of it for himself yada yada).

If Hermione keeps putting her foot in it, it's going to take a long time for Ginny to get well-I don't think a retroactive healer's oath is going to do it. The more Snape tries to renounce any reward, the more it's going to backfire is the way I think (of course, if Rowling was writing this story, Snape would immediately be punished for helping Ginny, the way he always was in canon whenever he saved someone's life).
Guest chapter 62 . 8/7/2015
I really enjoyed this story and I can't wait to read more of your stories.
MarauderM chapter 62 . 8/6/2015
I going to be honest I didn't think I would like it but I love it. That was perfection so much perfection and I just GAH AJSHAKJSHJAKHDJAKHSKJAHDKJLAHDKJAHDKJDA AND LIKE I ACTUALLY LIKED SNAPE OKAY YOU MADE ME LIKE SNAPE AND LIKE SIRIUS AND HARRY BABY AND JUST GAH AKSJKADHJKHASKJHAKJDHAKJFHAKJLHDSKJAHDKJ
419Jhat chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I found it! You won't believe how long I've been searching for this story. I couldn't remember the name, or the name of the author! Then I wound a link to it on a website called potionsandsnitches, but it wasn't there, or the link was broken, I'm still not sure. But I'm so happy I found this! I loved it so much when I read it and now I'm going to read it again!
excessivelyperky chapter 53 . 8/4/2015
Well...once again Harry gets everything, and so does Ginny-and as ever, Snape gets nothing.

A nice arrangement which protects both Harry and Ginny, obviously.

But at some point, Snape needs to get something out of the Weasleys, or I can see the whole thing rebounding horribly.

At least he feels safe enough here to let down his guard and rest (no way was he ever going to be able to do that around the wolf and having to care for a despondent Harry).
Guest chapter 62 . 7/30/2015
IM SCREAMING
Gemini-Victoria chapter 43 . 7/31/2015
Ok I have one question. Does Lupin know who Snuffles really is, and if so why has he not said anything?
daisycb chapter 62 . 7/21/2015
This is a beautiful story.
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 37 . 7/19/2015
Reading this fic is like sticking a serrated knife in your gut snd then twisting it from time to time. i wish i could stop, but its too well written
Kit chapter 62 . 7/17/2015
It's been quite a long time but I was finally able to get back and finish this story. I'm really glad I had the opportunity. It was great to read again and I really like the plot. If you ever have the time and inspiration you've got a lot of threads left to pick up in a sequel (like the hints of the dark lord rising again and whatever it is Severus said to death) and I'd be interested in seeing where you take it.
Guest chapter 62 . 7/12/2015
Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story! I loved your subtle HHGTTG references, and the depth of feeling and complexity you developed from your characters! Thanks again for sharing this story! :)
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
I can't believe you killed Neville! I am heartsick!
excessivelyperky chapter 52 . 7/13/2015
I'm wondering now if Eileen was murdered and her death set up to look like a suicide-if Tobias had known her parents were dead, but all the money in Switzerland, he might have killed her in his rage, and then set things up to keep himself out of prison. He couldn't know that it would mean her money would be confiscated and him left worse off than before.

But I think the Lily in Snape's head is just that. There was plenty for her to see and she simply refused to do so. Still, I'm sure he'd be her doormat again Because St. Lily.

And your AU Minerva is still the one who failed to see at least two students in her house who were being abused (and again, nobody worried about abused students till they saw Gryffindors were involved). It would be nice if the Marauders had been punished for the Worst Memory incident, but we all know it wouldn't have happened that way, so close to the end of school.

I hope that Snape is actually going to keep some of this money instead of giving it all to Harry, who already has at least one vault. It just seems odd that everything he earns by risking his life ends up going to Harry instead of to him. Granted, Snape probably knows that Albus is going to end up getting him killed at one point or another, but he ought to gain something by everything he's done for the WW.
Guest chapter 62 . 7/10/2015
this is story made me cry
a good cry! I loved it(:
5,828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »