Reviews for Digging for the Bones
sorrystateofmind chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
How could he leave Harry to the Dursleys when he KNEW that he's his father? It's so odd.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Love your chapters! :)
xDarklightx chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
I like it. Update soon.
Post U Later chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Oh Man, The Feels! Poor Harry, At Least Mrs. Weasley Helped Concoct A Great Story For Them. It's Such An Obscure Link That There Wouldn't Be Any Proof, But At The Same Time It's Close Enough That No One Can Argue It. Mrs. Weasley Sure Is Sneaky. Now We Know Where The Twins Get It. ;P

Great Chapter! Can't Wait For More! X3
Ru.Q chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
It was a great chapter, and I am also glad that you have update, it is always nice to read this story despite the fact that wring all my feelings.
the last words of Molly were very good, I am anxiously waiting to see how changing the relationship between Harry and Snape.
sorrystateofmind chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Oh gosh! I wish Severus didn't think of Harry like this but it's realistic and he'll have to learn to see Harry properly. I'm so glad that Hermione, Fred and George went to Lupin about Harry, and that Ron's in on it. It shows how much they all care about him. I know you said there wouldn't be pairings but I do hope there'll be some hints at eventual pairings anyhow.
jazzy2may chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
awesome update. I was so happy to see it. Though Harry really has an attitude problem. really needs it nipped in the bud. though I suppose he has may reasons for it. Those horrible muggles. ;D
CrystalMoon0889 chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Mrs. Weasley always seems to give the best advice. Thanks for the great chapter!
Nutters4Potter chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Molly is so sweet, love the eye-rolling. Harry is going to need to tell his friends eventually all of his secrets.
sorrystateofmind chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This is very well-written. It made me cry. Poor Neville. I wish it didn't have to be him. He's one of my favorites (they all are really) but Neville especially had so much growth and it's so sad for him to go through this along with everything else he's had to.
silverscribbles chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Ahhh... that's a good cover story, if anything. Heheheh. It might have been a little bit insensitive of Hermione to ask that right after, but it's something I can see her doing.
DarkRavie chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Fantastic chapter. I'm enjoying your story and Look forward to reading what happens next.
Noobility chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Wooooot! New chappie! I'm looking forward to Snape and Harry interacting now that the professor can stay awake for more than 30 minutes in a row.
Thank you so much for sharing! _
leylinjan chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
I'm so happy that you wrote another chapter ! Nearly made me read the whole story again, but sadly I had to resist that temptation, because I have an exam tomorrow :((
LittleBabyDamien chapter 59 . 10/27/2013
Brilliant new chapter! I am so glad that you found time to get this up for us. I hope that things are going okay with you, job-wise and so on, and that life is treating you okay.

I really like your story-telling style; it is very compelling. I like the consistency your characters show, and how well you maintain that, even though this is such a long fic. I hope that things get better for Harry soon!
5,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »