Reviews for Digging for the Bones
mackiechandler chapter 33 . 7/31/2016
Two completely different people, both scarred by abuse, all listening for the wrong things. Wow doin hate petunia in this story
Lupius chapter 53 . 7/29/2016
This has to be the first story I've ever read that has Snape dealing with the unforeseen consequences of doing something out of impulsive nobility. He's always on Harry's case about not looking before he leaps into situations beyond his understanding, it was a nice turnabout to see him having to come to terms with having done the exact same thing himself.
Guest chapter 62 . 7/25/2016
AHHHH
Cztelnik chapter 62 . 7/22/2016
Every once in a while I come back to reread this wonderful story. Lovely each and every time.
CLaudia chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
I am just re-reading this story and I still love it. I love that abused-Harry is so in character with an abused child and not (like in so many stories) was idignant and knowledgable about the abuse from early childhood on.

I especially love the scene after Ginny's suicide try and how you described the reactions of all people to it. It had me in tons of tears.

thanks for sharing the story with us
jollieruizbz chapter 62 . 7/23/2016
I just seriously love tour story so much it's absolutely amazing just aghh I can't describe it I love it
Guest chapter 62 . 7/10/2016
Please a suite with the others school of harry please please please
Mila Pink chapter 62 . 7/8/2016
I loved this story.
In spite of it is very tragyc, the story is very wel written.
Kiss
Filiafamilias chapter 62 . 7/7/2016
This fic is heartbreakingly beautiful. They way you wrote the whole 'Harry was abused by the Dursleys' trope was/is almost subdued... I can't really find the English word for the Dutch one I have in mind... Hard to express how this touched me, but I think because you kept this fic simple and so very realistic (a lot of other fics in this trope aren't realistic to me at all) made this such a heartwrenching read.

Thank you very much for writing and sharing your works with us. I hope to see an epilogue or sequel in the future. Anyway, that is, as always, up to the writer.
A.Tigerose chapter 62 . 6/23/2016
thank you for the story it was exactly what I needed great story
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 62 . 6/20/2016
This story was by far the best Harry Potter fan fiction that I have read. I have read this story at least 5 times through, and I have always adored it from start to finish. I want to thank you for creating a truly beautiful and at times, heartbreaking story. It has brought me to tears on many of occasions and also filled me with an abundance of joy in others. I enjoyed it very much, and I will look forward to any more stories you may publish in the future. Thank you again. :-)

Maddy
Elly Jade chapter 62 . 6/19/2016
This was a wonderful story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 62 . 6/15/2016
Such a wonderful story. I love how Snape manages to evolve realistically while retaining his distinct personality. Thank you. I hope an epilogue or a sequel does emerge one day.
Je vais oublier chapter 62 . 6/11/2016
I read through this in 12 hours. I was spellbound. It made me laugh, cry, fist pump the air, and flail around on my couch in unfettered feelings. I am absolutely enthralled by your multifaceted portrayal of Snape and your Harry was so convincing as a budding teenager struggling to normalise as well as abused and emotionally deprived child.

Basically, you win. Ending made me cry. I absolutely approve of how you worked in Sirius as Fisher towards the end.
dtplater chapter 62 . 6/11/2016
I really enjoyed your story but was dissapointed in the ending. It felt rushed and incomplete in my opinion.
5,981 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »