Reviews for Digging for the Bones
graynavarre chapter 48 . 9/10/2012
The more I hear of the ministry the more corrupt it appears.

Thanks for the update.
Writing bunny chapter 47 . 9/10/2012
wow, that's a twist. Who sued the Dursleys?
noelnoel2 chapter 48 . 9/10/2012
Thank you!
Writing bunny chapter 46 . 9/10/2012
Good chapter. Severus really needed to be called out on his treatment of Harry.
Writing bunny chapter 45 . 9/10/2012
Good chapter. That truth potion was a nasty trick, though probably necessary.
Zireael07 chapter 48 . 9/10/2012
Wow, another chapter. Brilliant!
Gladoo89 chapter 48 . 9/10/2012
Great chapter - if only a little bit on the short side! :p Who told the press about the Dursley's treatment of Harry? Severus? It must be quite a shock for the boy indeed, they'll best keep an eye on him... The death of Severus's mother is quite sad too. But the way he said it, "self-murder", it shows doubts about the circonstances of her death... Aaah I just love your story! ;)
The infamous hogwarts jaguar00 chapter 48 . 9/10/2012
Yay! I've waited so long for this! Please update soon! This is my favourite story on FF!
Chase'sGirl19 chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
Thanks for updating :)
xikum chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
Jaw drop. Wow. You did a much better job of that than most newspapers would. You should be a journaliist - it'd be a breath of fresh air. There's prescious few who are true reporters, not sensationaliists. You wrote that clearly, and tastefully. Well done!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
Kinda scary of how the Wizarding World is weird about suicide. O.o

Great chapter.
bubbysbub chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
Gah, is Harry still thinking that Sev's gonna give him away? Is that why he is a bit funny about going to stay with the Weasleys? Or is it just purely panic over the Weasleys finding out what he has done. Poor little mite. One of these days Hazza is going to be able to trust an adult in his life. And the Snuffles thing is killing me! When Sev finds out who exactly he has been harbouring... Shit is going to hit the fan. At least in the meantime, Siri is getting to see what an awesome daddy Sev really is. I love it.

Excellent chapter, I cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
Great chapter! Having Severus and Harry at the Dursley's is sure to be interesting. Looking forward to more!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
Loved it
GoGo Coupon Girl chapter 48 . 9/9/2012
Thanks for the update! Good chapter - glad to see the Dursley's getting what they deserve :) Poor Harry seems to be in shock, though. Hope we get to hear his thoughts about it next time.
6,133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 .. Last Next »