Reviews for Digging for the Bones
Jisa chapter 45 . 6/19/2012
Loved it!
Larisya chapter 45 . 6/19/2012
I hope he doesn't get too angry, and that we find out what was in that letter. More?
jada951 chapter 36 . 6/18/2012
"Fine. Summon the Wolf."

ever so gracious in defeat, sev!

really enjoying your story.

Jisa chapter 26 . 6/18/2012
Best chapter yet.

Love this line: "You have no say in this. You can, of course, deny me leave. Even sack me, if you like. But I am taking my child, and going home. Today."

Nearly started cheering. *off to read more*
DuckieLuver chapter 45 . 6/17/2012
Dude! i totally love this story! Oh man. So wait, sirius is still Snuffles right? and lupin is just letting him stay with harry? does he know? and I totally love snape! He's like, totally adorable. I don't even care that he would kill me for saying that! He's like adorable! I can't wait to see what happens next!
miadragonlover chapter 45 . 6/16/2012
Fabulous story! I can't wait to read more! I wonder if/when Snape will reveal all to Harry? Lovely! D
DemonVampireGoddess chapter 45 . 6/14/2012
Update please its a wounderful story line you have going :-)
GatorLHA2 chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
This closing line of the chapter

"Who was that and what did he do with Snape?"

"You have no idea." mumbled Potter back, thickly.

is trite hackneyed and TOTALLY PERFECT.
oogly chapter 45 . 6/14/2012
Excellent chapter. I really like your mild truth serum that allows the speaker to still think and feel, whereas Veritaserum usually deadens those things, because Harry's realizations as he speaks and the vulnerability under his words, and the lingering traces of what the Dursleys have made him believe are evident and painful to see. Even though we didn't get a look into Lupin's or Snape's POV and their thoughts their overheard conversation and the way Snape came in to Harry's room that night was a wonderful way to reveal their feelings. Considering how adamant Snape was that he was not Harry's father, just a donor to help the boy be born, the slip is very telling.

I like hearing about the dynamics between everyone in the house, even Hedwig. I wonder just what Sirius thinks of Snape, or if Lupin told him about the Occludus Paternus potion. It's great to have Sirius see Snape's treatment of Harry while Snape doesn't know he's there, because otherwise he would probably be defensive and cover up as much as possible. I am assuming Halloween is a full moon? I wonder if being around the Weasleys will help make Harry happy or if it will just feel like added pressure to act 'normal' and not depressed and pretend.

Looking forward to the next update. I love the realism and slow hurt in this story, versus having an emotional crisis that suddenly peaks and only lasts one day, then everything is getting better. It's heartbreaking and draws you further into the story as you hope.
lilmisadiva chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
this was well written bought a tear to my eye
t wrecks chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Very good story, well written.
rn chapter 45 . 6/12/2012
thanks for the story. excellent read. I was laughing when Snape said to bring the dog. Famous last words and all that :)
UrieNanashi chapter 45 . 6/11/2012
I really can not express in words how strongly this fic has me obsessed. It is just absolutely fantastic! I continue to love Sirius as Snuffles (as I totally understand the soothing relief animals bring people), and Harrys constant swaying distrust of Lupin (even if I personally love him). Snape is fantastic here as well, of course! I really hope we get to see something like a pensive scene- for Lupin and Snape (as I don't think Sirius could be worked in sadly) to watch some memories of Harrys. Or perhaps get a speech from Harry about how and why adults cant be trusted. Great work as always and I wait with baited breath for more!
Saint Snape chapter 45 . 6/11/2012
This story is so good. Very moving and well written. I can't wait to read more.
May chapter 45 . 6/11/2012
Great story! Write more soon! :)
5,825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 170 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 190 .. Last Next »