Reviews for Proteus
Lordriochi chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
Other M Adam was quite dickish. I saw that you amplified his jerk attitude up to eleven here.
Troid chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
This might not ring like a compliment given the mood you meant to create, but I found this extremely funny.

Well, perhaps not extremely. Still, screaming, suicide-bomber Adam is a humorous concept to me. That's not to say you messed something up; I think you did a great job. This is just me and my 1:30 AM fits of giggles.

Me aside, you played Adam's creepiness well and I liked the execution. The resolution was short, but Samus's quick distancing herself from it makes sense. I haven't read your review-magnet Dr. B fic yet (180? for a Metroid story, that's like 80,000,000 in any "normal" category), but I'll get around to it, and I hope I'll find the same quality I found here!
Legendary Swordsman chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I wonder what happened to him here. I haven't read this kind of style of writing for Metroid yet, so it's interesting. More AU's in Metroid will be interesting. Your writing is succint, but at the same time it creates great images when reading. That's pretty good!

Hope to see that "Good" Adam story soon.
Legendary Swordsman chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I like Adam. Though this story makes him interesting nonetheless. Only on Ch1 as of now, but I'm going to finish it because I'm hooked [and that it's finished - yay].

Awesome so far - let's see how it goes.