Reviews for Wisps of Darkness
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Deep and unique. Kudos.
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
That was beautiful. You're really, really good at writing. :) The person who added it to that awful 'community' is a jerk- I hate it when people have to be mean to one another just because they don't agree with them. This is FANFICTION. You can write about anything you want, really. I've seen someone pair Splinter and Karai together! (Sure, it was a crack-fic, but still!) Don't listen to that person. They're just being mean. You did a really good job writing this- it was beautiful. :)
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hey! It's me, the OTHER author in the Worst Fanfics Community currently. I just read this, and I must say it took my breath away. It is very artsy and poetic. I love the theme, and the message it gave. All through Mikey's eyes. It was so beautiful, I had to read it twice! I'm adding it to my favorites. I'm going to read the other things you have too now. And just think, it was a flamer that brought me to you. It's nice to find someone this great at writing. I don't mind when fanfictions are badly written, but when the author has skill... it awes me, and leads me to glomp them with a review and favorite their story. I think from now on, I'm going to look in that community for fics to read when I have spare time. Thank you for writing this! So wonderful.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Now that was short and very good. Nice to see you on my update list again.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
While awesome description between night and day.
RAPHAELFAN02 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
another great fic here. all I can say is flamer flame on :) lol, again at Raphael, his description of the beach during the daytime is priceless. also I luv thoughtful Mike, it's always good to see him not actin like a goof all the time.