Reviews for Friendship
suhasini chapter 4 . 6/4
hey there, suhasini again, as i said in the previous chapter, there are many mistakes both in spellings and grammar. please edit them as soon as you can. i love where your story is going.
good luck!
suhasini chapter 2 . 6/4
hi! i like your story very much, though there are some spelling mistakes here and there.
good luck on finishing this story!
Fawaza chapter 14 . 3/23
You should make more yakumo n haruka fanfic
HarukaSaito23 chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
i love this! there's a sequel right.. hehe!
seireidoragon chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
This was a nice story and it was fun to read.
Lenora Jime chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I havent seen this anime but I read this comics. I think haruka in comics different with haruka in anime but it's just her appearance. well , nevertheless I like this story , thanks you :)
DarkDevilStar chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
best yakumo-haruka fanfic i ever read! 3 omigosh this is so adorable and beautiful! my favorite chapter is the last chapter (of course xD) love the story so much 3 ;3
Shiael9x chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Great job. I felt like i was reading the real novel. The characters aren't hardly different than the original, but it feels less shallow. one can se their emotions better _ thank you!
satomika chapter 14 . 11/13/2012

i like it! :]
Moons-Chan chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Gave me a great sense of satisfaction seeing the way they got together! Nice plot!
yukiiii-chan chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Let me tell you something, you're a magician in writing! I loved your story! My most 'congratulations!
Berrish chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Omg~ It ended TT It was beautiful and loved the whole story! I had to read everything in one day (even though I got exams xD) and thanks for writing it! :D
MagicalGirl100 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Am I the only one who thought "Mai" when Haruka had her dream? For those wondering who I'm refering to, it's Mai Taniyama from Ghost Hunt
Onlymeonlykisa chapter 14 . 9/2/2011