Reviews for Friendship
seireidoragon chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
This was a nice story and it was fun to read.
Lenora Jime chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I havent seen this anime but I read this comics. I think haruka in comics different with haruka in anime but it's just her appearance. well , nevertheless I like this story , thanks you :)
DarkDevilStar chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
best yakumo-haruka fanfic i ever read! 3 omigosh this is so adorable and beautiful! my favorite chapter is the last chapter (of course xD) love the story so much 3 ;3
Shiael9x chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Great job. I felt like i was reading the real novel. The characters aren't hardly different than the original, but it feels less shallow. one can se their emotions better _ thank you!
satomika chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
nyeeheehee...!

i like it! :]
Moons-Chan chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Gave me a great sense of satisfaction seeing the way they got together! Nice plot!
yukiiii-chan chapter 14 . 7/5/2012
Let me tell you something, you're a magician in writing! I loved your story! My most 'congratulations!
Berrish chapter 14 . 4/29/2012
Omg It ended TT It was beautiful and loved the whole story! I had to read everything in one day (even though I got exams xD) and thanks for writing it! :D
MagicalGirl100 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
Am I the only one who thought "Mai" when Haruka had her dream? For those wondering who I'm refering to, it's Mai Taniyama from Ghost Hunt
Onlymeonlykisa chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Such a beautiful story *tear* that was amazing. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU
namexname chapter 14 . 7/20/2011
cool story v
ichamusume chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
Aww that's sweet! I love the ending, I love how they showed their love each other, and I love this fic!

First, I'm little sad when I know this chapter is the ending, but when I see the sequel... YES! that's the best! hahaha. lololol
fate in the star chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
awwwwwww yes yes yes there together yes yes yes that was so great great story love the whole thing.

lovez
SakaguchiMaya chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Kyaa! SO CUTE! Took them long enough to admit their love for each other, huh? Aaah, I just love Yakumo's smirks!

Well, congratulations for finishing a great story. :) I really hope you can write more stories about Psychic Detective Yakumo, because this is one of my favorite mangas and I really loved ths story.

Bye
Tomatosoup inc chapter 14 . 6/10/2011
*sobs* I-it's over... *sniffs* I'm really going to miss this story.

:O I LOVED this chapter. I loved, loved LOVED it. really. I like how you show the loyalty Haruka has for Yakumo in this chapter, how determined she is to be with him, at his side. It's sweet. No. not sweet... ADORABLE! I also really liked the kind of family-like relationship between Gotou-san and Haruka... I've never thought of it that way, but I can kinda it working that way.

OH. MY. GOSH. (KYAAAA!)

The kiss? (the 1st one) was mindblowing. I would never ever EVER be able to write something like that. EVER! It was just so.. so them. and so romantic. and so... *fangirls*

and my new favorite lines from a fanfic?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Wait, wait. What do you mean with it's not going to happen again?" Yakumo asked frowning. Haruka blinked twice.

"I meant… that I'm not going to kiss you again…" Haruka answered not very sure about it.

"And why do you think I don't want you to kiss me?" Yakumo asked smirking lightly. Haruka blushed at his question, but answered him seriously. "Because you obviously don't like me." She answered full of confidence. Yakumo had to laugh at that.

"And what makes you think that?" Yakumo asked really amused.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Right then, I just about lost it. It was just SO perfect, and SO in charachter. You're an amazing writer, and you do wonders for this couple... (and fandom)

Can't wait to read your future stories! ;P

Ja ne!

P.S For the record? I LOVE THIS STORY! X)