Reviews for Mates For Eternity
cbzoo chapter 27 . 7/4
it as great
TypicallyWordy chapter 1 . 6/26
You have an interesting plot but your work needs serious editing. You write as though everything happens by chance and Bella just happens to find a map in a clothing store. It kinda fails to make the story interesting for you just know that whatever problem that occurs will solve itself just like that. You have a golden plot, this story jut needs a lot of work.
Frankie09 chapter 29 . 4/11
Interesting story
S1203 chapter 2 . 3/31
Long time no read vamp..but this sound good. Thank you.
Golden Girl 2003 chapter 1 . 3/16
for the last reviewer (before me). please make an account. no body likes an anonymous fuck who puts others down. Whether the author deserves the reviews or not is irrelevant. people read and write fanfiction to express themselves and give people help on their writing skills. please go fuck yourself. just because you are angry that you can't write anything betters doesn't mean you can say fucked up shit to others. at least give yourself a screen name.
I read the first 3 chapters. Half the story is missing. If Bella is completely alone, how does she know anything about other vampires and their mating habits?
You can't just call a school and say "my daughter's on her way"...past school records and ID must be provided.
I feel like someone REALLY young has written this. Get a beta and fill in your massive plot holes, and this might make a decent story. Not that it matters, for some reason you've gotten a ton of (undeserved) reviews anyway.
Emily chapter 29 . 9/28/2016
That was amazing
boopgirl chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Interesting plot
eastwest chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
I had to stop reading. This needs more editing. Too many mistakes and non-words. Are you ESL?
TWILIGHT FOREVER812 chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
Wow! You really put some thought into her human life. I loved it.
kushka chapter 29 . 5/23/2016
Ok story
shelbyharton chapter 27 . 5/5/2016
Fell in love with this story, finished it in 2 days but will still be reading it again. Amazing.
Ally chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
I tried. I really did. I picked your story thinking it was going to be fun and a little different than what I'm used to reading when it comes to the Cullens still being vampires. It sure was different, but not better and certainly not fun.

Why the hell is Bella so insecure? She just goes along with Edward treating her like his property in front of everyone at a new school. "Even your body knows it belongs to me" that was the last line I read of chapter seven, and the last line I read of your entire story.

If Bella is a VAMPIRE then I feel like she shouldn't be acting like a 15 year old girl who can't see an abusive realarionahip when she's in one. I think you had good intentions, but you're missing a lot of what makes a story great.
yuki chapter 28 . 4/16/2016
Can you please write another twiligth story but this time its caius x oc but make the oc heartless and cruel fitting for wicked caius. Please
Vampire and Ocean chapter 11 . 3/3/2016
I like the idea behind the story, but what kind of vampire is Bella, for God's sake? She goes into a shock, her 'supposedly extraordinary' mind becomes numb when she think about her transformation, she 'bumpes' into some while walking? Feeling extremely insecure before Edward, while recognizing him as her mate? Especially the last one bug me the most: why are you feeling so insecure?

As I said, idea is good, but there are major character flaws. Bella feels extremely guilty and insecure, yet decides to go to high school to be amongst humans? (Also, why does no human have self-preservation against Bella?) Alice is so OOC that it is sad to read her parts. Why would she interrupt an emotional talk between E and B?
1,442 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »