Reviews for What she Really Meant
rockmama2202 chapter 1 . 8/17
12 years later and this story is still so good. sigh Thanks!
Meno chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Wow, love this story
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
OH Kaoru. Kenshin really is an idiot. But the description you had honestly is hilarious.

"Kenshin convincing himself that he was bad ass enough for Jin-eh."
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I can totally feel the desperation in the end, and Kenshin's struggles and confusion. You are awesome and you never fail to invoke powerful emotions in this humble reader of yours.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
love it!
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Great one-shot! I liked Being able to know Kenshin's thoughts at that moment. I think it all makes sense! Great job!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Very good, I think you captured that scene in a whole different light but it really works very well. Nice!
dekiru otoko chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I wish this wasn't just a one-shot! You wrote it so well! And you have Kenshin's character right down to the very dot! I LOVE YOU!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Woah! Omg I love it XD

Ari chan
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
nice
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
This is great. I really like how well you express Kenshin's thoughts at the time :D
Darkling.Lady chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Are you going to be continuing this story? I have to say it really is very good so if you would let me know if you will, I coul put it under story alert.

or Debra
Raven2120 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Oh! Cool...i loved the insight into what Kenshin was thinking..its great!
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
*Kenshin shuddered to think what would have happened if it had been Kaoru he’d met in Kyoto instead of Tomoe.* ~ that would be a great story!

i love the inner dialogue... i love that you could almost smell his fear of the 'scary (psycho) kaoru', and who wouldn't be afraid; she beats them with blunt objects, she throws stuff at them, she calls them names... )

ginny