Reviews for Loving You
Kat chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
reaction list
Bakura and marik kissing: Awwwwwwww so cute
Ryou and malik dancing: Kawaiiiiiiiii :)
yami and yugi kissing: OMG! Mokaba and seto kissing : O.o cute but creepy
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love it XD
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
My goodness! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story, it's so cute! I love the way you write! There are many subtelties that can be easy to skip over, I've found myself reading this many times over just to pick it up. Bakura's party etiquette line left me laughing each time I read it. I like how you make the thiefshipping so sweet and fluffy, it's not very usual among fanfics I guess, and it's really cute and well written! And I found the deathshipping adorable, it's not something I've cared much for, but I like how you made it sweet, not Malik, idk, violently making out with Ryou. This was just cute. And tabloidshipping... this is where I get super critical because I'm super picky about this pairing. Well you did a great job! But 1)the probability of both of them being gay? Maybe if you made one bisexual? 2)I was thrown off by Seto going for tongue so quickly... Or I would have thought Mokuba would have initiated it.. 3)Idk, Mokuba's only 13, I can't imagine him wanting to get it on just yet... but all in all you have artistic licence! Haha the YugixYami pairings I never really care for in general, I don't find them attractive lol. But wonderful wonderful adorable fic, it's kept me thinking all day, in a good way! On a side note, the thiefshipping reminds me of how I was in love with my best friend a while back, I should have planted one on him, maybe it would have worked out like those two... sigh...
Annzy Bananzy chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
This was so sweet! D I loved it so much! I've never heard if Tabloidshipping before, but it was awesome the way you wrote it, and it could work because they're not related by blood right?... At least that's what I told myself "

All in all, great job! Especially with the Thiefshipping! XD loved it! XD Thiefshipping FTW!
CallieBearyRex chapter 1 . 3/12/2011