Reviews for Dallas Genoard Wets His Pants and Begs for Mercy
feuerlilie chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That's what I call a fabulous story 3

I absolutely deify Luck and he was just as cool here as in the series. As you can read I just loved the short story. You did an awfully job and I don't think the characters were in any way OOC.

I enjoyed it very much, although I felt to my own surprise kinda sorry for Dallas xD

Greetings.
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh my Goodness, this story is incredible! You wrote Dallas perfectly! And you actually got me to feel sorry for Dallas, which is something you should brag about because Dallas is one of my most hated characters counting he has almost no redeeming qualities about himself (save his love for Eve). I really felt bad for him and I could really feel his character's emotions. Great Job with that! I also think you got the Gandor brothers perfect (for the anime at the very least. In the novels, which if you're ever wanting to read them go to Baka-Tsuki, the brothers have a bit more of a comical side to them.) Luck was spot on! (Luck's my favorite character so I'm super glad you got him right). He is a bit of a jerk and he doesn't like when people wrong him or his family (depicted in the anime some but in the novels even more so). So your characterization was wonderful, which made the story even better.

There were a few times you said Dallas would "trash" around the drum and I was wondering if you meant "thrash"? Other than that, I have no complaints, grammar and spelling as well as story telling was good. Once again, you write almost sinfully well in Dallas' point of view!

There were to parts that made me laugh out loud, which probably had my cat confused...

"Didn't your mother ever tell you to say please?" Luck asked.

"Fuck you," Dallas snarled.

And

"And here's that final piece of advice," Luck said.

He paused for effect.

"Take a very deep breath."

I thought I would point those out to you so you know your humor wasn't in vain...if you were going for humor at those points. If you weren't, then ignore what I just said. Either way, great story! I really wish you could expand on it and make it longer but I suppose you could just write a chapter fic and that would solve the problem...just saying *wink* Either way, sorry for the super long review, but I thought I would encourage you to write more...lots more!

-Emil Lime
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Ahhhhh for a second I thought you'd show us his escape too.

But that was powerful O_O You're so good, I could feel Dallas' fear thrumming through my own veins.

Luck is such an asshole :D But then I'd be one to Dallas too. I thought he went a little preachy there in the middle, personally.

All in all win. In a big way. First fanfics in a new fandom rarely get this deep into the character's head but I guess you're experienced enough to pull it off. :D
chibigurl305 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Haha yes! Stupid Dallas! That's what you get for trying to ruin your sweet sister's life!

Ahhh... the Gandor Brothers are so cool! (Lol and Kate's a mafioso wife!)
MagyarEagle chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
You capture the characters perfectly, and I love the way you even write the normally taciturn Keith. The coldness and anger of Luck and his brothers really serves to emphasize the predicament that Dallas finds himself in, and really makes the fic seem all the more vivid. Luck's last piece of advice to him is absolute genius. Great Fic!
Gemini Artemis chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Whoa! I honestly have no idea why you feel unsure about this fic! The whole build-up was a delight to read, and not only because Dallas reminds me so much of Romano. XD I really love the way you described his fear in anticipation of his punishment; it was very realistic and drew me closer to the character, making it even easier to imagine the scene around him.

And that ending was just perfect. Is it from canon, or was it your idea? Because it's brilliant. :D Kind of chilling, and yet delightfully ironic.