Reviews for A Request Most Profane
rachel garber chapter 1 . 2/12
That was cute, bashful Jay, really hot and sexy when he lets loose
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 1/16
Hot!
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
That was the motherfucking shit man.
musicrockz chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OMG! Loved this! It was so amazing! Great job ;) ;) XD XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I creamed my god damn pants twice while reading this... Holy fuck that was hot as hell... I have a real thing for dirty talk ;)
simba5waldo5 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Yhat was great. Really enjoyed reading ur story. Melissa
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I think Edward just created a monster there. LOL But in all seriousness, it was a rather thought provoking story. I think you touched on an issue that a lot of couples struggle with – I know I did when I was younger and not so self assured. Thank you so much for sharing.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
That was both hot and adorable - I didn't think that was possible!LOL
justreadme chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
He created a monster. Lol. so hot
amused-cat23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This was insanely adorable! I personally don't find dirty talk sexy, but the guys certainly do.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Absolute genious! Jasper was so sweet and loveable, his affection towards Edward was positively charming.

I also loved how Edward was persistant in throwing a little confidence Jazzies way.

I adore this couple and you gave them each a distinct and unique personality. Your idea was very original and it wasn't rushed. When the first course of sexal activity was over I was pleasantly surprised to see the story wasn't over.

"Oh goody gumdrops!" Were my words hehe xoxo
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
hee hee hee hee That was just so fun and delicious. Yes, dirty talking Jasper and Edward are so hot.
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh, honey, that was fucking delicious. One of the things I find hottest in fic is filthy interjections, and this pushed all the right buttons.

I loved that Edward wasn't the reserved one in this pairing, too.
naelany chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Lol poor Jasper. I'm way too much like him. Verbal shut off, so know how he feels.
REMEMBERMRSLCULLEN4EVER chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
ALL THAT DIRTY TALK! I LOVE IT. DIRTY TALKING EDWARD TEACHING SHY JASPER WITH FLASH CARDS...WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

THAT WAS FUNNY AND SEXY AND HOT ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

GREAT JOB,