Reviews for Perfection
Faylicia chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
The reason why Kubo-san started mutilating girls and how that is related to his perfectionism is very complicated in my opinion. Why did he think that the girls were more beautiful when they were mutilated though? But it really expresses his insane thoughts. This story makes him seem more human though and less monstrous, though I always felt sorry for him because he was just mentally ill... As Sekiguchi-san said, he might had done the same if he had been in his place... Did Kubo-san also suffer from the effects of war? I wonder... war bring lots of pain and desperation. Though I'm not really sure how war can be related to the urge of murder...
Amusuk chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Wow, I'm lucky to find this story alone in this fandom and it's interesting. You write that pov though u don't agree? (e-learning mode : on) :P

Hey, it's like it's going to be continued... (kitty eye mode : on).
mukirome chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I liked your story but your facts are kindda off. I assume your story was from the point of view of that author who wrote The Girl in a Box. If so then you got his motive for killing wrong because he didn't kill to make a work of art. His motive was because he saw Kanako's head in a box and that she was still alive so he became obsessed with making his own girl in a box that was still alive. So he kept killing because none of the girls would stay alive.

Also isn't that story about filling gaps the story that the main character Sekiguchi wrote? Regardless it was still a nice read.