Reviews for Ambivalent
Mindy35 chapter 1 . 10/31
Lovely. Thank you :)
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 7/17
Just finished the series (Thank you, Netflix!) and hopped over to hoping to see some posted stories.

This is extremely well-written...And actually, offers a more intricate look into the Baron's actions. While you are watching the series...it is so short, and so much is going on, that it is hard to get really into his head. And we are left with his decisions in the final episode.

I can't like his character...I will fully admit it. Because he is who he is, and who he represents...Whether or not he belonged to the party, to me, is immaterial...It is only on the final episode that he shows some true compassion, and that is because of Felicity and her son...Any other family? He would have had the boy suffer the same fate as the other.

But, in reality...he may suffer ramifications for what he did...it's hard to say... And, cookie-cutter characters, whether they are Nazis, Wehrmacht, or Allied spies do a disservice. So, thank you for sharing this with us...
pro patria mori chapter 1 . 1/8
I agree with you, I liked the Baron too, a complex man placed in an impossible situation, having to deal with his conscience, his duty and be seen to tow the party line... it's sad they couldn't find a second series for these great characters... I wish I had the skill and the imagination like yourself to give them all an ending.
newyork24-7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I loved this story.

I think it really covered what the Baron was thinking by the end of the series and it was extremely well written.

Well done :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Beautifully written. Loves this tv series. It was a huge loss when they didn't do a second series. I would have liked to see more of the baron and British Rose. I think you have answered alot of questions and summarised the baron very well. Him refusing her might have been the honourable thing to do but I think he wanted her to give herself freely. He is a honourable man, husband and father but is also on the same level as her and became desperate to be liked by her and be in her company. Thanks for writing and sharing. If you get anymore inspiration on this programme by all means update this section. Thanks again.
josiris chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Really enjoyed this.

Hope you continue with more