Reviews for The Grudge 4
grace chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
i feel this lacked some information but, never the less you did fine for your first fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
"Samara"? Really? If you insist on making a "Ring" reference, at least use her original name, "Sadako", rather than the stupid Americanized moniker. Other than that, great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Grudge 4 needs to show us what happens next after Grudge 3. What happens to Rose & Lisa. They should continue the storyline on Grudge 4 rather than a reboot. It just doesn't make any sense.
TeamEthanMorgan chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
I loved this, though I'm gonna get nightmares again... And again... And again. You get it.
PhantomGurl12344 chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Favorite. Grudge story. Really, some are in real need of editing! Yours isn't though! Favoriting!
PhantomGurl12344 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I know, I know, late review. But, couldn't resist :D Loved it! Gonna read more! ;)
tatiana chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Scary and tight
tatiana chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
That was scary
BreezyTV chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Good Story! Please Update, I wanna know what happens next! If you don't, I'm gonna kidnap you and force you to finish it! *evil laugh* I'm just kidding... or am I?
CA184 chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
I should've seen that coming with what you said about Josh -facepalm- Anyway. Good chapter, but when did the flashback happen and with who exactly. That's the only that confused me.
CA184 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
I definitely liked it. Poor girl, getting stalked more than anyone it seems. Is Josh getting stalked too?
Noneofyourbuisness chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Awesome chapter! The movie is pretty creepy! That death rattle?: creepy... By the way... I know Rhiannon... and who knows, I might just tell her... Heheheheh...

Anyways, nice storyline! But you could make it less gory?

Keep updating!

Noneofyourbuisness
CA184 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Please update soon! I love it so far. I like the fast pace, that's always nice to have Not too slow, not too fast. I am a huge fanatic of the Grudge series and I wish they would make a fourth movie. Anyway, I hope you update soon and perhaps lengthen the chapters. Just do what you can

Didn't expect it to be Jake's body though. That surprised me.
liasesanz chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
This is good so far,hope you finish the story.