Reviews for When Spittle Hurts More Than A Little
tvj12 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
I loved this whole story. It's really one of my favorites out of all the SPN fic I've read. Great job with Dean's disorientation from the poison spit. ('poison spit' -awesome) You kept the boys so on target with how the show portrays them, and I really can't get enough of hurt/disoriented Dean (and yes, I know what that says about me!). Also great job on the dialogue and Dean's inner monologue :) -tvj12
lanternheart chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
*tries to resist my sequal screech, Yea I gave it a name now*

"Okay dude, get some shut eye cuz don't forget, you promised each of us superheroes over here a cape, and we can't have you passing out at the sewing machine."

What? Shit. I must be hearing things. Whatever. Good night Sammy.

XD
lanternheart chapter 8 . 11/28/2011
"Sam, lay off dude.

"Sorry bro. Pretty sure you weren't just gonna strip if I asked nicely so you can kiss this outfit goodbye."

"Damn it. Stop cutting my clothes! This is so wrong on so many levels. Just.. let me out of these Sam! Bobby!"

"Sorry son but there was no way I am gonna let you just walk out the door. You are in serious trouble and we are gonna fix it. But you may want to shut your eyes for this. I ain't gonna sugar coat it for you, this is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch."

I do not like the sounds of that. Or the look of Bobby right now. He's got his game face on and the fact that he is now holding that bucket of sludge and a rag in his hand is not helping.

"C'mon guys... let's talk about this... let's..."

"Here Sam."

What in the fricken hell? A gag? No. You are not... damn it Bobby, let go of my damn head.

"Bite down Dean."

God. What is that shit. Can you see me? I hope you can both see the glare. I am never fricken talking...

"Hold on to him Sam."

If I didn't know better, I'd say they were raping him 0.o
lanternheart chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
Nice to see that Dean isn't a stoned ass anymore, kinda dull now though D: DRUG HIM AGAIN! XD
lanternheart chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
"I know this is serious stuff Bobby but would you happen to have a tape recorder?"

"What?"

"I mean c'mon, this? This is once in a lifetime stuff. Priceless shit right here, definite bribery material down the road man."

LMFAO XD

I can just imagine the stoner-ness of it all...
lanternheart chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
"Ssssammm..you...are...sssss..so...d...d...dead..."

Damn straight xD
lanternheart chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
Please, just stay away from the jewels.

Disturbing, yet hilarious mental picture xD
lanternheart chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Practically had himself on a platter with an apple stuck in his mouth

Win xD

Oh, perfect. Sure, I'm ripping my god damn throat out and brother dear is probably taking a leak outside. Real nice.

Lmfao xD

And there it is. Sigh number forty-fricken-eight. Getting on my nerves Sam.

Pwnage.
lanternheart chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This reminds me of the episode where Dean got stoned from that sandwich xD And when the sandwich basically exploded, he's like "I think you just pissed off my sandwich." xD
lanternheart chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Lots of mentions in SPN (Oh wow, to think I once didn't even know what that stood for. Damn, I feel geek-ish now) fics about Sam's puppy dog eyes. I even mentioned them once to get an author to write a sequal. Ah, good times. Anyways, does he really have them? Hell, I'm just gonna look it up on YouTube.
ccase13 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Sam and Bobby really had their work cut out for them in this one. Poor Dean fought every step of the way against their treatment. He just never seems to feel the love in their care.
Meggin Lane chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
I loved how you kept true to Dean's voice as he fought to understand what was happening to him.

Same goes for the concern you put in Sam's conversations with his hallucinating big brother And how you could so easily hear Bobby's parental tough love as he regretfully had to administer the antidote that he knew would be painful for the young man he considered a son.

You could feel the tension they felt for Dean and the love as they did their best to give him aid and comfort.

Well done through -out!
takers dark lover chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
Hey I got behind but I'm up to speed now. So I think you did a great job on this one. You just love to make Dean's life hell. Well you do do it very well. I enjoyed reading this very much!
gr8read chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
Aw. That was such a good story. I think you did a wonderful job from start to finish.

Thank you for sharing your time & talent. (Especially with everything going on.)

Diane
CandyCakes chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
This story was very awesome and I enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing it!