Reviews for Midnight
Arlene chapter 1 . 7/14
this is sad, but beautifully written. I don't usually think of Sai as very deep, so this is very interesting. Thanks for sharing!
lets.go.broncos47 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
D: Poor Sai! I love his character, but why was he sent away?
qwerty878645 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I enjoyed reading this, but it feels rather incomplete. For one thing, I don't really understand what the mission is. I also don't get what makes him unable to return to the village. I feel like if this were a prologue instead, you could continue it and then maybe I would understand it more...

I would also like to commend your characterization. Sai is a very hard to understand, and for me writing from his point of view like this-especially in such an emotional piece-would have been a huge challenge.

By the way, you are far too fond of using ellipses instead of commas...
ms.Clair K Ookami chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Whoa, deep vary deep and amazing, awsome, epic and NOT OOC! God, some thimes that bugs the sh!t right out of me.
90MLLu chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I simply can't believe that no one has reviewed your story yet. It's unbelievable because your one shot of Sai is absolutely AMAZING (just want to capitalize the word so hopefully people will see it and think that this story is good which it is)

I think you have got Sai's personality perfectly having him to think of friends in that why. Your writing is really good. I particularly like this line,

"Sai was his name - he finally had a name...and he couldn't cast it aside."

The few last paragraphs at the end was very emotional and deep too.

Overall a fantastic one-shot of Sai. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH!

It's an honour for me to write the first review. I hope this one-shot will get more reviews in the future(v)