Reviews for Soulborn: Sable Foil
A Fan1204 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
So i read this story and i really like the premise but more so i found the story to be well written enough that i enjoyed actually reading it. The only problem i have with the story overall is the fact you've taken over a year long hiatus, that saddens me because this idea and story is incredibly good and i would hate to see it die like this, hopefully life allows you to come back to it.
IchiFell chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Please, please, please make more! This is well written, if solid length chapters, and engaging as hell. I adore this story idea.
arct1cfox2ndpost chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
really like this story in terms of development, So I hope that you may update this story someday in the future. Do people even see the reviews on their email or just their account. I know they get pms but not sure about reviews.
arct1cfox2ndpost chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
You know I still can't get over how Tsukune died even though it was a realistic possibility given a rage induced state. Koji was awesome though. Also your kind of evil. I mean just after tsukune admits his feelings this happens and he and his father die.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Uhhm. Kaala is like...totally nowhere near Honolulu or Waikiki. It's like countryside. Like in Waianaie I think.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Just wanted to say...lau lau is usually made with pork...and usually lomi salmon is smoked, and cut up into really tiny pieces. What you described sounds more like poke.
dragonlord1337 chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Excellent story so far I am looking forward to your next update.
Chaos-Guard chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
this was good it really was keep it up
Adin Terim chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Interesting story, looking forward to more of it.
Torrigan Lattonen chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
gotta admit, the story kinda surprised me, i came into it expecting a ichigo x kuruno pairing, instead i get, tskune dead, yukari mentally scarred, and the rest of the cast nearly dead... good times.
by the update stamp, it looks like you havent updated for a while so im hoping this trend dosent hold. im looking forward to more.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Dear crap... the Headmaster really is like Urahara (meaning an unrepentant Manipulative Bastard).

I look forward to the next update, whenever it may come. - Matsuri
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Yeah, that pretty much sums up the sane reaction to Yukari's mouth. It's a sad day when Isshin is the sane one.
Vathara chapter 8 . 9/27/2012
Excellent story so far! I like how you get in that maybe Ichigo's lost his powers, but that doesn't mean he's lost his _skills._ Looking forward to more!
The 10th Wand chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
great chapter especially when Isshin showed up. Too bad its the last chapter so far but really great story.
The 10th Wand chapter 7 . 9/22/2012