Reviews for Life of a Criminal
views75 chapter 6 . 11/8/2012
I say you should stick to Giovanni, an existing Pokemon Character.
the cantarella of odile chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
Ryan Ryan X Molly in later chapters? Maybe? Possibly? Hopefully? becauseireallydolovemylove/haterelationships

Anyways, Ryan seems awesome. I hope to see more of him soon!

Great fic so far, Princess! Keep up the good work!
the cantarella of odile chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
The battle was very realistic, but I'm hoping to see some character development with Molly and her actions/ feelings towards her pokemon. In the meantime, though, it's highly entertaining to read about her still trying to be a criminal.
the cantarella of odile chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Okay, Molly catching the abra literally made me laugh out loud X D

There are a few tiny grammer mistakes, but nothing that takes away from the flow of the story. Also, I especially love the running gag of cute pokemon warming up to Molly.
the cantarella of odile chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Your ledyba seems really cute, and Kat seems like a fun addition to the story. Again, your main character is probably the highlight of this chapter. (Sorry for such lame reviews, by the way .')
the cantarella of odile chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
I think it's really cool that you take OCs. Plus, I really like your protagonist: her thought process is a lot of fun to read. Also, taking the wrong pokeball is hilarious.
the cantarella of odile chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I think I'll like this; it's definitely an interesting take on things, and seems very original. And the last line is just win.
Philip Ontakos chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
If you are still taking OC's then here's mine (hope you like)

Name: Davon

Gender: Male

Age: 19

Looks: He has short dark brown hair, his eyes are Hazel with red flecks, and has a height of 5‘10. he wears a white long sleave shirt with black pants and a black trench coat

Personality: He acts very calm to the point where people think he has no emotions but is actually very parinoid and slightly insane. in battles he will beat down oponents that are weaker than him but against stronger oponents he can stratigize very well. he keeps his Garachomp and scizor out of their pokeballs at all times.

Extra Info: Davon does not belong to any team or anything like that, he just collects pokemon either from the wild or from trainers he’s beaten. he doesn’t care about how close the pokemon are to their trainer or if by collecting a wild pokemon it will be seperated from Family/Friends/Ect, heck he’ll take them to, and then when he has them he will experiment on them in any way possible for as long as possible. the only pokemon that he refuses to experiment on are his own team of pokemon

Pokemon:

1- Garachomp-M- Dig, Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush, Dragon tail

2- Scizor-M- X-scissor, Iron defense, Bug buzz, Metal Claw

3- Charizard (Shiney)-M- Fly, twister, Flamethrower, Fire Fang

4- Xatu-F- Teleport, psychic, Light Screen, attract

5- Rotom- Shock wave, thunder, destiny bond, shadow ball

6- Glaceon-F-Ice Fang, hail, blizzard, avalanche

Role to play: make him a bad guy because that is what he is.
SuperNaut chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
YES! Another update! And Ryan is so funny HA! I like his POV its a nice switch up since Molly! That was cute when he told his Jolteon not to let him get a crush on her haha. I also like all the detail put into his background about Team R without drifting away from the plot or story! That was good! Anyways this was a pretty good chapter. Update soon plz!
Toasty Rye chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Oh wow-You captured Ryan's personality greatly. Good chap!
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
The Silver Magician of Chaos chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
Crazy Amazing chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
I don't like Ryan. He reminds me of Nicholas! (I just figured it out lol)
SuperNaut chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
OMG YAY U USED MY CHUNKY HOUNDOUR! I hope Molly will like him tho lol! Anyways this was an excellent chapter and I was ecstatic when I saw u updated! I feel sorry for the Ledyba tho! The whole event in Goldenrod was written well and I really enjoyed the whole scene! Anyways, again this was a excellent chapter, I hope to see another chappie soon and keep up the genius! This story is very entertaining :D

~SuperNaut
TheFoxPrince chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
YAYZ! You updated finally. When internet goes out it sucks. On your summary, you might want to change 'accepting ocs!' to ocs closed or something, FYI. Update sooon please, I want to keep reading. I love your character Molly! She's the most original female pokemon OC I've seen yet.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »