Reviews for Santana Lopez Can, In Fact, Do Anything
GoINandLetHave chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Fantastic story. The character voices were spot on and it just made so much sense lol plus the sex was hot yet funny n sweet
sanekittens chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Cute?
The correct work escapes me. But I do know I liked it.
sanekittens chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Of course I knew that!
sanekittens chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I believe in ya!
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
:)(: Santana's teasing is paying off. Haha..the dialogue in this chapter is awesome. Santana taking it to a new level with the description of what she wants to do. I did like when Rachel spoke against Santana about being gay.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
:)(: Santana is a genius. Oh my gosh...I can't stop smiling. The yawn bit is perfect.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
:)(: You've created Santana's voice right down to perfection. She even seems a bit tougher than the Santana on the show, and I love that. Haha...I love Rachels check out of Santana.
spashley20 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Ugh...your stories are amazing. I just read your dantanchel on tumblr as well, and your characterizations are just spot on. That really makes the smut all the better to read. Excellent job.
janellie04 chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Amazing I loved every word of this
jenna.773 chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
I llol at some of Rachel's comments :D
x chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
H-O-T!
HeatherSS1 chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
Totally awesome story! LOVED Santana here, I mean I could just *hear* her saying everything, so spot-on with her character. And I loved Rachel calling her out on the whole thing, questioning her motives and who she was out to hurt. And that last chapter, HOT!
myfreezedriedlove chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Okay, so this was hilarious! Loved it.
IzaGleek chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
Excellent story and so funny. Never really been into Pezberry but this is just brilliant. Thank you
Anon4U chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love this story and all that followed it. I've never snort laughed this much in all my life. Your Santana is perfect.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »