Reviews for A Magical Addition
You haven't posted in so long, I want to see the end...
multyfangirl19 chapter 11 . 2/13
Drat. No more chapters. I'm on the edge of my seat not able to sleep because I want to see how this ends and there's no more chapters.
I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
multyfangirl19 chapter 10 . 2/13
He went to being a drama king milking a bout with the flu to actually being in trouble with his illness.
multyfangirl19 chapter 7 . 2/13
Steamy but still PG 13. :)
multyfangirl19 chapter 3 . 2/13
Just Markle and Sophie herself and then the whole family will know...And then there's the rest of the family like her sisters and step parents. And maybe if Howl has any family in this.
Tigeresscrazy chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Love your story so can't wait to read the next chapter when it's posted sorry it took so long to review I just couldn't stop reading
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
The story is great keep up the good work and don't give up on your challenge
PeterFrost-girl1 chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
OMG. You have to write more! I couldn't stop reading it! PLEASE WRITE MORE AND POST IT SOON!
rocky7787 chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
please finish the story
fallenkaedeleaves chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
This is wonderful!
WaitingPatiently chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
Please update (;_;) This story is amazing and sweet and its everything that I wished for! Oh please do update!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
plz I don't know if you have forgotten about this but it needs to be continued! NOW!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/7/2013
Huh, I'm not the type of girl who gets teared up (honestly!) but I am feeling some brimming! O. o
L.Bud chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Ah, Calcifer has always been one of my favorites...though...I suppose that's not saying much since every character in the movie is my favorite...
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Liked the book reference!