Reviews for Called on the Carpet
lelalemon chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'd love to see Reid grade it!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Having Reid grade her paper that must cut a bit to her...
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I don't like Seaver. I mean, she returned evidence, disobeyed a direct superior's orders, and gets invited into an unit? Really?

And how she is towards Reid - I lean with the theory that Reid was trying to make her comfortable when he told her they had to make exceptions in anything that didn't involve books at the Academy. Otherwise it would be an insult to the FBI. But Seaver is so dismissive of Reid, well I really don't like it.
luv2write0205 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Great job. I often see Hotch sometimes act as if people never exist. It can be funny! Nice writing. It was really good!
ladywolf9 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
no chance for a sequel?
Ellaisintheair chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
You know, I've never really outright disliked Seaver. I also don't think her backstory is too mary suish. I even like the father/daughter relationship she seems to have with Rossi.

I just think it's highly unlikely they would have let her join the BAU after that stunt she pulled, disregarding a direct order on her first case. I don't understand why the writers or whoever is responsible haven't made her an experienced agent in the first place. And you're right: the questions she asks seem quiet naive for someone who's in the BAU.

Actually, the first episode I've watched with Seaver in it was the one with the Dr. Who comment. My first thought was: Somehow JJ looks different (I hadn't watched the beginning of season six yet at the time). My next thought was: How rude. I can totally sympathize with Reid. I get that comment a lot when I rumble about star wars;) So, naturally, I liked your story a lot. It's very well written. Everybody is in character and you pinpoint Seaver's flaws very accuratly. Thank you for a great read!
sweber22 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Aw hahh great job!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Dam sucks for her, she can,t bullshit Reid.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Dam sucks for her, she can,t bullshit Reid.
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Perfect! I was so mad at Seaver for cutting Reid off when he started talking about telephone booths and Dr. Who. She was so rude! You had Hotch say, in perfect Hotch Voice, exactly what I wished *someone* would have said. Now I wanna see Garcia whale on her...
NarutoSlayer chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I love this, these are all the things I wish someone would say to Seaver(god i hate her).this may be because i wish JJ and Emily where back but damn she's like scrappy doo, she works my nerv.
lolyncut chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I hate Seaver, but LOVED the one-shot.
Sever Us1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Excellently done! Very realistic too. There's no way a cadet gets away with speaking to a SSA the way she does to Reid. And there's no way a cadet - or training agent or even a new grad agent a) gets into the BAU unless it's to do filing (except the brilliant Dr. Reid of course) or b) doesn't know to shut up and listen and learn from her superiors - she does not contribute to the profile presentations because she's a clueless newbie - and not even a newbie *profiler* - just a plain old newbie. She's so badly written (and imho portrayed) in the show and it's silly how the agents let her do and say such idiotic things.

Anyway, long rant to say that I like this and also hope you'll maybe write a follow up where Reid has to honestly critique her paper D He has PhDs as a grad student he would have had to grade a lot of papers over the years!
He'sSoLifelike chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
God, I hate Seaver! This was very well-written by the way.
TheTruthBetween chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Yes. This. Thank you. Also, thank you for not bashing the character. Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her and routinely want to punch her in the face, but thanks for keeping the fic in-character and all that. It's true to Seaver's youth, inexperience and general meekness, and also true to Hotch's professionalism and need for perfection (or close to) in his agents. Reminds me of when he dressed down Jordan Todd for lying to the victim's family in 52 Pickup