Reviews for Soul Food
Sango Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Ahaha that was cute! It was funny imagining Antinomy just going crazy and eating everything in a rush xD
The Alien from Uranus chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh, snap! An ANTINOMY fanfic! :D

And now I feel bad because you wrote it and I haven't read it sooner. I have to say, your descriptions are lovely and I really like how you got into his head. I'm not sure anyone really thinks about what it would feel like to be a human mind (from a DEAD guy) uploaded to a highly advanced robot body. And I could totally see him doing something like this.

Also makes me wonder what other sorts of carnal pleasures he'd want to relive before getting sucked into a black hole. XD;
Artemis Ignitan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I do want to leave a review praising you for how nicely you've expanded on Antinomy's character and the detail you've put into his wants and needs and desires, temptation and simply rediscovering things he hasn't felt in a long time. And all those flowing words like that.

But all I can think about is the fact that his next delicious meal will likely be a serving of cup ramen in Yuusei's garage and I can't stop laughing.
Troublesome Dragon chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I love this. Makes me like Antinomy a bit more. I wasn't particularly thrilled with his true mannerisms. Bruno was much more endearing. For going about the end of the world, they were all horribly mission driven. Its nice to see a little humanity coming from him. The only possible mistake I saw was the use of a double They in the beginning of the sentence.
LostOzian chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was posted a few days ago, but it really needs more reviews. Back when Bruno was first introduced, by episode 82, I knew he was a bio-bot of some sort, but I had assumed he was sinister and villainous, rather than what he turned out to be. I also love pieces like this that flesh out characters we don't see much of.

For writing, you did an *awesome* job with the food. Your descriptions of the meal combinations and the contexts (especially pizza/beer versus caviar/wine) were excellent and very interesting. Even food that can't be considered tasteful at all, like the fast-food burgers, comes across as the food of gods, which is exactly what Antinomy is feeling. After decades of Z-One paste, anything would be preferable.

I sort of wish there had been more about Z-One/Aporia/Paradox, but their backstories and personalities aren't quite clear enough. Aporia's had the most screentime, but he's just went "Despair! Despair! Despair! Despair! Despair! HOPE!" so you didn't have much to work with, and it's smarter to not try than to insert something that's just going to get obliterated by canon.

I love this! Great story. - LostOzian
pippa-pie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I really love this one-shot _ Bruno/Antimony is one of my favorite characters, and I think he is very in character here.

I love how you describe his feeling now that he is 'reborn', so to speak. Especially how once Paradox, Aporia. and Z-one all died, life would be gone. This story could very easily fit into canon.

I cannot, for the life of me, find any errors at all. Of course, your stories never have any errors (which I can spot), and I really applaud you for that. :)

You're an amazing writer. Keep up your great work