Reviews for Naruto The Lengenday Sinigami Warrior
Stranger Glass chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Good Job on the story. Though you did get something wrong. Yugao has violet colored hair not black. Keep up the good work.
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
liked the flirting
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
really like this story idea. love that song
vagina chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
you suck at spelling and your story is too conveinant, try to use spell check
SPARTAN 8389 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
great story
turki-sama chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
yo!

awesome chapter! great naruto/tia moments!

i can't wait 'till yoruichi finds out :D what will her reaction be?

update soon!

Ja ne!
FF24sevenEditor chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Not bad for a harem crossover, yet the story itself is a little bland maybe reveal or even add a story element to it. Grammar and spelling is a problem nothing a spell check or even better an beta reader couldn't solve. Looking forward to your next and hopefully improved chapter.

FF24seveneditor
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
god of all chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Wow, this is a great beginning and u definitely caught my interest with this crossover fic. I'm looking forward to reading the second chapter and I also I want to thank your girlfriend for getting you back into writing fanfiction my friend. :)

P.S. Despite your fic having a good start, the only criticism I have of your new story is that u have a lot of grammatical errors, so please look back on this chapter and fix it as well as do your best to avoid more grammatical errors for your future chapters. Overall, your fic is great and I'm wondering what Naruto is going to do now since he has a lot of things to do before he goes after Aizen.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Killjoy3000 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
wow very nice you have improved a lot
inuyasha838688 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
very well done can't wait to see what happens in chapter 2
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Well now this looks like it will be awesome, please update again soon.