Reviews for My Bloody Octoberfest
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I did in fact Youtube it and the swinging children *shivers* fudging creepy! Great job! Loved the imagery! :D
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
yodling contests, Hansel and Gretel, being assaulted with sound - WOW! So many hilarious things in this one. Just awesome.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Oh my!

I looked at the Glockenspeil on Youtube (never heard of it before) You're right, those figures are creepy enough without coming to life!

Gretel trying to strangle Dean with her plaits :D *lol*

What a great way to bring a taste of Germany to your drabble without the boys having to travel and I just loved Dean with his pretzel girl ... honestly, one track mind, that boy :)

Great job Kate x
VoicesInTheWind chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Awesome. I love how the three drabbles tie together so well, but can also sort of stand alone. Your imagery is fantastic, too; I got a very real sense of Octoberfest going on around them.

-Voices
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Ha! Almost had the same asthma attack as I had while watching "The French Mistake" – too much laughing and giggling here.

Wonderful! I'm going to check out that YouTube clip ASAP to complete that creepy image i currently have.

Loved the boys, brilliantly portrayed, perfectly in character.

Awesome, honey!

Me
Madd Aless chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was neat, nicely done. I checked out the video even, thanks for the reference.

Made me proud of my mother's heritage even if they were all in America for the Civil War.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Bwahahaha, that was surely a most interesting and entertaining read!

Also, very good idea with bringing something from Germany into the story of the hunt.
Swellison chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Heh, heh. This is awesome, Kate. Very cool way to bring a taste of Germany into your drabble - Octoberfest. Now I've got to check out the Mt. Angel Glockenspiel on youtube.

Sue
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh dearie me - what with throttling Dean with plaits and the rolling of pretzel dough my brain is overloaded with naughty images tonight! He he he thanks for the laugh, Kate!