Reviews for You Were There
Judyblue95 chapter 33 . 7/16
how nice for Bella. she deserves some happiness after all that.
Judyblue95 chapter 32 . 7/16
oh I like that! both Rosalie's visit and apology, and the director fighting to keep her. very nice!
Judyblue95 chapter 31 . 7/16
i'm not happy with your decision to do this to her with only a couple chapters left. but it's your story.
Judyblue95 chapter 30 . 7/16
oh no.
Judyblue95 chapter 29 . 7/16
the heimlich maneuver on Cedric was random. that's twice the skinny blonde was seen near them. Is it Tanya?
Judyblue95 chapter 28 . 7/16
still reading. not sure what to say. i'm glad he told her about Tanya but surprised she didn't react to it.
Judyblue95 chapter 27 . 7/16
just when she gets her big break...all is not what it seems? she is not pregnant?
Judyblue95 chapter 26 . 7/16
I wonder what Tanya has up her sleeve. And who keeps calling and hanging up. You'll tell us eventually, I'm sure.
Judyblue95 chapter 25 . 7/16
I wonder who keeps calling and hanging up. All seems well. I wonder about the agent...
Judyblue95 chapter 24 . 7/16
Looks like their relationship is doing well. I'm glad. I hope it continues to do so.
Judyblue95 chapter 23 . 7/16
why won't she tell him about not wanting to have kids? why won't he tell her about Tanya's abortion that ended their relationship? all the medication in the world won't help when these 2 elephants are still in the room between them!
Judyblue95 chapter 22 . 7/16
So he told her his, but she didn't tell him hers. Not good. Now this trip. Why couldn't she go with him?
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 7/16
I really detest women like Lauren. They give all women a bad name. Men support each other, why can't women? Why is it always a competition...?
Judyblue95 chapter 20 . 7/16
This lack of communication is growing into a big hairy monster. Not good.
Judyblue95 chapter 19 . 7/16
I'm back to reading this story today. Days pass and I'm lost in my world of books. Virtual books. I really enjoy this story. This chapter just breaks my heart. If Edward can't tell Bella about this, what future do they have?