Reviews for Mending
Hebi R chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
I really hope you have not abandoned this.

I am curious as to whether the voices Swoop is hearing in her head are Eclipse's memories or the queens of the past.

Regarding the Decepticons, it seems like, before Swoop become unable to travel due to her developing sparkling, she may need to make an appearance to this estranged branch of her people (with all of her Dinobot brothers as bodyguards and Mirage scouting for trouble) in order to prove that she is what Starscream claims, how different she is from her mother, and that she is not the "stupid Dinobot" they probably think of her as.
kaiiju chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
My reaction to the story before this? Hokay, female!queen Swoop interfacing with Starscream. Well, it's certainly very... Unique. And then I kept reading, and kept reading, and I think that I might have failed an essay because I splurged so much time on your wonderful plot bunny. You have spawned a new OTP. Also, I noticed that you sad that it wasn't a romance.'Buddy, denial ain't just a river. And then I stumbled across your sequel ish thing( yeah, I'm so eloquent today) and just mentally glomped it. Do you want to know what my reaction to this story is? PRIMUS SLAGGING YES. So much love, so much win, and you did a wonderful job.
Shadir chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
In the previous chapter ffnet prevented me from leaving a review.

TC and Swoop, is evident that they are father and daughter, both keep things thinking, that this way protect others from the pain and are damaged if the same in the process

It is good that they find determined to speak and to share the weight of his thoughts, this way the load becomes more light.
Carmilla DeWinter chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Aww. I really don't mind getting to see Starscream in all his glory on occasion... and you are doing such a good job on him, it's always fun reading.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to the other due Seeker convo.
Ebony Kain chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
*giggle* I totally have the mental image now of Thundercracker as the disapproving father with the shotgun informing Starscream that he'd better have Swoop home by 11 o'clock, while the Dinobot-brothers stand behind him cracking their knuckles.
Thornwitch chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
I adore complex Starscream. The link with Swoop, who is, after all, responsible for saving their entire species from extinction, seems to have forced some perspective on him. Or perhaps its not having Megatron around any more. He doesn't have anyone to define himself in opposition to, so he has to do something else with himself. Plus he's getting sort-of therapy from Swoop...

And Thundercracker not trusting Starscream with his little girl makes me squee a little. I also enjoy his practicality. Screamer might not have been his first choice, but its going surprisingly well and may actually keep both of them safe.

Again, just terrific interpersonal relations and character building. But I confess, I would like to see a little more of Ratchet and Wheeljack. I really love their relationship with all the Dinobots, and it really amuses me that Swoop has three daddies.
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
have I mentioned lately that I am in awe of your character building? I love that Swoop has picked up some of Ratchet's mannerisms, and still thinks it would be terrible for the gestalt if he joined. Even the minor Dinobots in this story rock, and they've barely shown up.

"In addition to…er, looming, I'm told that he said something about the disagreement being 'illogical.' I really think you need to keep the lad away from Prowl." - I mean, that is just full of Win. Plus Swoop and Starscream have this amazingly grown up relationship. It's so NICE to read something like that. And the snark makes me happy.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Heh. These kids, what they'll do to ya. Even give you the tools to force Starscream into transparency, which is so hard-wired out of his systems it's amazing he didn't blow a gasket.

Not that it didn't entirely reformat poor TC, either. Got the Golden Snort of Amusement.
Lily Avalon chapter 3 . 4/6/2011

Yes, they definitely needed to have that talk. :D

*is pleased*
Starfire201 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
Yes, Starscream is indeed an attention whore, but I think it was necessary for this chapter that he appear. He and TC both needed to clear the air on some things, just so they could deal with each other in regards to Swoop.

Also liked how you made TC sound at the end there. He behaved like any good father would when it came to their daughter, I would say.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
okay, I'm intrigued enough by the story, and by your own unwillingness to Go There, "There" being slash, that I'm in. As in "interested."
Shadir chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Aw! *sigh* So tender
Lily Avalon chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
_ Even though this was a mostly serious chapter, that ending keeps making me d'awwwwwww as I think about it!

I love that TC can tell Swoop all these stories - I can only imagine how it kinda helps things fall into place, I guess, but I really got the sense that she needed it. :)

And then poor Skywarp - he needs a hug, I'm thinking!
Starfire201 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Not quite the first story I've seen where it mentions the Trine was forced together, but certainly the reasons given are far more plausible than most.

In any case, the chat between TC and Swoop definitely cleared a few things up, that's for sure.
Shadir chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
A blow the first chapter. In "What goes..." is still the features in battle and here there seems to be peace.

I want already to read the rest and knowledge as it went over to this.