Reviews for Paging Dr Bell
babiluv22 chapter 24 . 4/10
I really like the story I hope one day that you finish it
Wordstoreadby chapter 24 . 3/24
I like this story and it's a little sad to see it not written in for the last 2-1/2 years.

It would be cool if you continued it.
HJP4Life chapter 9 . 3/3
Good chapter even though it was a fill- Oh wait.. haha ;) no really, well done with this.
HJP4Life chapter 6 . 3/3
Well done!
HJP4Life chapter 4 . 3/1
The way you write this story is super interesting, nothing like I've read before.
HJP4Life chapter 3 . 3/1
Well done so far, I am thoroughly enjoying this so far. Very unique.
Hi, I've been reading PDrB and I understand the issues you're having, I haven't published but I do write.
Your year three problem could be as short as a few chapters but it could also be longer, if you focus on the witches chasing harry and the angst associated, while at the same time having the Death Eaters start to prepare/ mobilise and the Death Nibblers, informed by their parents what might happen starting to stir trouble in hogwarts, possibly in conjunction with Umbridge, that could cover that entire year.
Character development, battle lines being drawn and a few scuffles for tension/action to prep for year four.
It's just an idea, but to me it seems to fit, the story flows well, this could easily shake things up a bit.
TheDarkMan19 chapter 11 . 8/23/2016
I enjoy the story. but...yeah that's totally cheating. whether you're loyal in your heart or not or any of that emotional crap. the action was unfaithful. Unless it was an understood open relationship which if so wasn't implied well. granted he handled it poorly too.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Royal Army? What Royal Army?
Faery66 chapter 24 . 8/12/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
Re: Filler chapters
Oh my god thank you so much. The amount of stories I've read where I read a nice chapter or a chapter where people actually have a conversation and then the author says 'oh sorry for the filler chapter', and I'm left sitting there saying 'Um what the fuck i actually really enjoyed that?' I love the story so far, by the way :).
Hamilton chapter 24 . 4/24/2016
Great story, and please do not let the fact you are "straying from canon" stop you from continuing! It's your story, so let it evolve theway you want; simply use the parts of canon you can use and ignore the rest...after all, fanfiction is not just 'fan' but also 'fiction' ;-)!
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
Just F.Y.I, don't you remember Hermione said 'Hogwarts: A History' FAILED to mention that they're "all colluding in the oppression of a hundred slaves"? So your criticism of her for not knowing much about them in canon is a bit off-target, IMO…
John Wilburn chapter 21 . 2/6/2016
While this may not typical, my own parents, had 14 year age gap. My father was 32 and Mom was 18 when they married.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28/2016
Please finish this story. The varied viewpoints and plots are intriguing.