Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
Bloodgalore chapter 1 . 6h
Re-reading this fic after many many years, and it's still really great and puts a smile on my face
snakykaye chapter 1 . 7/19
Its very good I loved it but can u make a new part or are u going to leave me hanging...
Rajani-the-Freak chapter 1 . 7/17
this naruto has potential. lika a whole lot of it. with his training in analyzing other people's mind and can definitely see is therapy no jutsu hiking up to the nines in potency. Heck, perhaps he'll even actually *keep* Sasuke from becoming a betraying asshole and help Kakashi dealing with his past.

-Random scene pops in me head-
Kakashi pops his head in after being 2 hours late, takes a closer look at his new genning team (black board eraser prank may or may not have happened):
"My first impression of you... hmmm... I don't like you (or something equally derogatory, you choose)."
Goes to leave but Naruto interrupts.
"My first impression of you... hmmm... you got some messed up daddy issues. You need therapy 'ttebayo!"
Kakashi stares blankly trying to see if it was just a fortuitous comment of if the kid actually know something about his past (hint: it's definitely not the first) while Sakura and Sasuke sweatdrop at the weird team they got 'saddled' with.
Prussian-Rebel chapter 1 . 7/11
I really liked this take on Naruto. I would love to see more writing from this universe. Maybe Naruto meeting team seven or/and the mission to wave.
clover cat Klee chapter 1 . 6/22
Aaaw, this is one of those especially entertaining ones! I just wish you 'd write a sewuel for this, cause this is reeaaaally fun. I love competent troll Naruto:'D especially in connection with Ibiki! Why isn't there more of this!
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 6/6
Ooooh. This sounds so very fun.
StarKurama chapter 1 . 6/4
lol i would love to see that reaction
Blank chapter 1 . 6/3
I love this so much. Thank you for writing!
Mcc9901 chapter 1 . 6/2
Awesome story I wish it continued
ENCORE!
ExGrim chapter 1 . 6/1
Great writing, Naruto seems really in character- silly, oblivious and all around hilarious- despite the bump up in his intelligence.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 5/30
Haha, love this fic! :3 It’s good to see Naruto so clever and I enjoyed watching him work. Poor Kakashi is going to have even more of a hard time than he did in the original series, lol. Thanks for making me laugh to myself alone in my kitchen like a weirdo.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 5/20
Dammit, why isn't this fic longer!
An epilogue covering Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke dealing with this Naruto would be hilarious
zerkses chapter 1 . 5/11