Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
Hiddenray chapter 1 . 7/23
This was an amazing read for me.
fearedtiger369 chapter 1 . 7/23
I bet Kakashi wouldn't last even one week!
Valiryo chapter 1 . 7/18
This NEEDS to be a full length fanfic... a mindfucking, sadistic Naruto would be badass.. then for added lol's make it a NarutoXHinata :D
Could you please make a sequel?
Ria chapter 1 . 7/10
I know more people already said this, but YOU HAVE TO MAKE A SEQUEL. I would be so funny to see Kakashi turning crazy. Soooo...pretty, pretty please
d chapter 1 . 7/10
Love this. I would LOVE a sequel, maybe Naruto with Kakashi after Ibiki's training?
PlumeVif151 chapter 1 . 7/2
great story ! I would have loved a sequel...
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh man, just one more one shot in this world I beg of you!

Too perfect!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 6/30
I loved this ine ;)
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 6/29
kkkk would love a squel oneshot
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 6/26
Ibiki went to ANBU headquarters to make a bet on how long before Kakashi broke.
It was a week.
He won.
xbamsod chapter 1 . 6/23
Can we get a sequel to this? Its a great one-shot but I keep wishing for more of this story. I don't know how times I have read and re-read this but I just can't leave this story alone.
Noble Bigot chapter 1 . 6/23
Ho-ho I would love a sequel or something, I want to know how things may have or may not have gone afterwards. So he was with Ibiki for a year all things canon would go to shit. I want to know what happens next. I know you're not into sequels or whatever but so much potential **
Eumenida chapter 1 . 6/22
nice ... you should continue it with Naruto vs Kakashi ... it would be priceless ... it is a shame that you stopped it here ... it has so many potentials ... but it was very good ... thank you
Each time I re-read this I find myself wishing there would be more of this! The entertainment value of info-gathering Naruto is just too good, (especially since he abandons all stealth and pranks when he becomes genin in cannon)!