Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
Absolutely amazing and clever. I love it. Seemed quite in-character for Naruto, too, which I enjoy. I like it when writers focus on his strengths without erasing who he is. Would he still be placed with Sasuke and Sakura, I wonder? Oh, nvm, Kakashi's his teacher, so that's definitely Sasuke due to the Sharingan, and almost definitely Sakura. Were they ever in the same class as Naruto? Do they know him? Does Naruto still wear the blinding jumpsuit?

What's gonna happennnnn
Mullyda chapter 1 . 9/16
Please, give us the next chapter.
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 9/15
lol this was great! I'd love to see another one shot for this one, maybe of team 7's initial meeting? That would be awesome! Thanks for all your hard work!
Oh God, this is glorious. I would pay you to write a sequel if fan fiction wouldn't get pissed as all hell.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 8/28
That was great! I love it so much! Just brilliant! I would love to read a sequel of kakashi trying to figure out naruto and naruto being kinda badass. Have you written any sequeal? I'm gonna check your profile in case you did.
ArcticHuntress chapter 1 . 8/27
please make a story out of this. its great
Oxy-genated chapter 1 . 8/27
i think this is the first time i see a story whete the number of likes is more than the number of words nice story but it would be nicer if it can be continued
naruto-wait-what chapter 1 . 8/24
so cool i totally loved it. Great writing author san
Prince Chrom chapter 1 . 8/23
Could you write more on this, or a sequel.
Serelena chapter 1 . 8/5
I loved this story, thank you so much for writing it! I'm not going to lie, I really really hope you continue this story with Naruto joining Team 7 under Kakashi someday. It would be hilarious to have Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi's POV in this storyline.
imnotadriana chapter 1 . 8/3
Make it into a book! I'd love to read it!
Damn, now I need to read Team 7's reaction to Naruto
AnniBananni chapter 1 . 7/13
I'd love to read a sequel to this. If you write it, I'll read it (likely with a stupidly large grin on my face).

Sorry, I just really want to know what Kakashi thinks of this new Naruto. It'd be so great!
I wish u would make a sequel for this about kakashi's reaction to Naruto.
Bloodyroses20 chapter 1 . 6/27
You should make this into a chapter story. The more I read, the more I loved it. So good work on the story.
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »