Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
Guest chapter 1 . 8h
Pfft, I can just imagine.
Kakashi: "My name is Hatake Kakashi... I have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes... dreams for the future, hmm... and I have lots of hobbies."
Sakura: "So all he told us was his name?"
Naruto: "Ehh... He likes blahblahblahblahblah." (starts to reveal a little about their sensei, almost completely erasing the 'mystery' factor)

Naruto: "My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like loads of stuff. I don't really dislike much. I wanna be Hokage, and my hobby is planting." (Sth like that?)

Wave arc: Considering that Naruto has been in the T&I for a year and has prolonged exposure to Anko and Ibiki, I'm just gonna guess that he's grown somewhat immune to KI. In that case, he'll probably be the most competent genin among the three of them. Because of that, he'll probably manage to identify Haku as a false Hunter nin.

Chuunin exams: Find Kabuto and his cards odd, report. This will probably lead to increased surveillance, causing Orochimaru's plans to be disrupted.
amber.howard99 chapter 1 . 11/26
This is a good story and I need another chapter
OtakuLoverOnline chapter 1 . 11/24
I LOVE IT, it makes the beginning of a great plot line!
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 11/23
Wish this wasn't a one-shot. That was hella entertaining and I want more :)
meldiastar chapter 1 . 11/18
I need this to be continued, that being said you are an amazing writer, this along with your other stories are some of the best fanfics I've read in a long time
Alexander036 chapter 1 . 11/14
More please!
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 11/11
That was great! I loved it! I hope you write a sequel one day! :)
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 1 . 11/8
Hahaha! Poor Kakashi.
more please
Lady Threarah chapter 1 . 10/31
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 10/29
ArmyWife22079 chapter 1 . 10/28
Hahahah I can imagine naruto coming to hang out with anko and ibiki during down time to fill them in on his shenanigans and complain on how Kakashi is late and just is lazy reading his books anc how fan girly Sakura is with how much of a stick is up saskue's ass lol.
Please write a sequel
Lendrir chapter 1 . 10/25
This is amazing!
I would love to read more! Naruto is so cute! Thanks
Please update soon