Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
AnOceanOfStars chapter 1 . 5/24
Man was that good or what... just loved it !
musme chapter 1 . 5/19
I love it
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 5/10
that was good keep the chapters coming please update
cubby2295 chapter 1 . 5/7
I not know how much time i read this, but it's really really much! And i love it!.
i neve stop to hope for a sequel!
angelicana1230 chapter 1 . 5/6
Please continues this! It sound like a really good premise!
otakumick chapter 1 . 5/5
Oh, this is fantastic. I love seeing stories where Naruto uses the competencies that he clearly has from pranking.
Aureum chapter 1 . 5/2
THATS IT? NO SEQUEL? WHAT
This makes me sad.
- A
naruita14 chapter 1 . 4/21
quel dommage qu'il y est pas de suite.
SinfulPride chapter 1 . 4/18
I wish there was more to this. The premise is really interesting and believable and it offers a unique turn of events. I thoroughly enjoy the alternate training/sensei stories and how they affect Naruto's future.
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 1 . 4/17
DEFINTELY WORTH A SEQUEL! I really, really, really love to see how Kakashi would handle this Naruto, a crying Anko who miss her boytoy and Ibiki who will spy on them to see how quick Kakashi will mentally break.
The coolest part about this fix is you can use the same concept for a good third of the joinin in the village filed for a team and forgot about it so throw a team at them. I wonder if anyone could do something like this with Sandi or such
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 4/3
I've always found this fic particularly amusing. Btw, have you ever read/seen a fic called The Losers(I think I've got the title right, I apologize if I don't)? I believe it features the same exercise that Ibiki just gave them with the only difference being they worked in teams instead of individually and it was done while they were still in the academy. If I remember correctly it ended with Shikamaru saying something along the lines of "basically you[Ibiki] are one of the scariest people in the village.
You might like the fic, I certainly recommend it.
SmilyXD chapter 1 . 3/29
If you ever decide to do a sequel or another chapter with Kakashi trying to understand Naruto I would fully support that :)
emily4498 chapter 1 . 3/28
so cute! good ending too!
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 3/22
Yay! Ibiki-sensei! I totally want more of this story. Kakashi having to deal with a sad Anko and T&I trained Naruto sounds grand.
1,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »