Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
PlumeVif151 chapter 1 . 7/2
great story ! I would have loved a sequel...
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh man, just one more one shot in this world I beg of you!

Too perfect!
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 6/30
I loved this ine ;)
sparrowhawk13 chapter 1 . 6/29
kkkk would love a squel oneshot
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 6/26
Ibiki went to ANBU headquarters to make a bet on how long before Kakashi broke.
It was a week.
He won.
xbamsod chapter 1 . 6/23
Can we get a sequel to this? Its a great one-shot but I keep wishing for more of this story. I don't know how times I have read and re-read this but I just can't leave this story alone.
Noble Bigot chapter 1 . 6/23
Ho-ho I would love a sequel or something, I want to know how things may have or may not have gone afterwards. So he was with Ibiki for a year all things canon would go to shit. I want to know what happens next. I know you're not into sequels or whatever but so much potential **
Eumenida chapter 1 . 6/22
nice ... you should continue it with Naruto vs Kakashi ... it would be priceless ... it is a shame that you stopped it here ... it has so many potentials ... but it was very good ... thank you
Each time I re-read this I find myself wishing there would be more of this! The entertainment value of info-gathering Naruto is just too good, (especially since he abandons all stealth and pranks when he becomes genin in cannon)!
Qi Eclipse chapter 1 . 6/3
This is truly awesome
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 6/2
Aaahahhhhhahahahahahha! XD I want more! This was so good, better than good, it's practically glorious!
May naruto have mercy on Kakashi and any others he decides to play "pranks" on and get T&I with. :P
Annoy mouse chapter 1 . 5/31
Awesome. Please continue it?

MDBibliophile08 chapter 1 . 5/24
This is great story. There wasn't a single part where I wasn't laughing at something. You should continue on with this story there is so much more that this could be expanded to.
Qwertyus Samson chapter 1 . 5/23
Y U NO CONTINUE?! No, seriously, have you seen the response this bloody thing got off one chapter?! Please continue it!
958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »