Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
T-Aj71721291 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
I love it!
DarkLord0012 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
Love this story and have reread it so many times hope you make this into a story XD
MeltedFeels101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
please write another one... please?
DoctorKnight chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
OMG this is awesome! too bad it's just a one-shot. a second one-shot of the team 7 meeting would be hilarious.
ucdneo chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
This story was so fascinating. Has anyone followed up on it?
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Oh, this would make an absolutely hilarious full story! I have no doubts at all that an Ibiki trained Naruto would raise complete hell on the world. *grins evilly* I love it!
Modi512 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Please write more of this.
The Good Child chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I would kill to read that interaction and beyond. I know it is a oneshot, but still...
97vamp chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I love this story. I really wish there were more chapters. Naruto seems a lot more like an actual shinobi than the prankster he is in the anime and it would be fun to see how he matures and what differences that maturity would make on the outcome of the story. I would also love to know how long it takes for Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura to break under a more competent Naruto. Is Sasuke going to be less of an arrogant Uchiha? Is he going to feel threatened by Naruto's abilities? Is Sakura going to be the object of Naruto's affection? Are they going to even be on the same team?
ellie.dulcie-xx chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Hello!
Just read this, and it was FRICKEN AWESOME!
I love the interactions between Ibiki and Naruto. It was really funny.
You have managed to make and tell an incredible story in just one chapter! I am very jealous.
If you can, do you think you could write more things with Ibiki and Naruto in it, cos this is amazing [I've already read it twice in a couple of hours - not something I do often]

Awesome Story!
-xx
Mumblingcanadian chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
So I know it's been years since this was written, but taking into account how many damn times I have reread this beautiful masterpiece, I figured I would shout into the void and politely request (ie beg) you to continue this. The characteristization is spot on and I love how you kept Naruto's interactions within character while still impressing the pants off of the other characters. I also may simply want to see how long it would actually take kakashi to break from dealing with a trained up and a sneaker Naruto on his team.

While I figure at this point nothing will change, I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the quality of your writing.
waluigi chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
love it!
anoneme chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

X'D Hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Nice story, although it would be fun to read continuation.
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I know you havent written for ffnet since 2012, but I would adore an epilogue of this showing your espionage Naruto dealing with Team 7.
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »