Reviews for Ibiki's Apprentice
silentlyfallen chapter 1 . 4/23
Wish u would do another one about how kakashi reacts to naruto lol
Benny chapter 1 . 4/18
10/10 would recommend!
EldritchArchivist chapter 1 . 4/4
This ficlet is pretty entertaining. I've gotta give props to the author for replicating Ibiki's complete bemusement with Naruto's strangeness. It was fun reading Naruto run around Konoha like like it was an extension of himself, but his unexpected discipline in completing his task and his marked lack of hyperactivity, especially at this early age, seemed out of character to me. Granted, this fic is under 5K words, so it's not really expected that any of it will be explained. A fine read.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 1 . 3/31
*cackle* I know you just intended this as a one-shot, but I'd love to read a continuation of it if you ever get around to it. I don't believe I've ever read an "Ibiki-sensei" fic before. Plenty of Anko-sensei, but never Ibiki.
andre.andersen.921 chapter 1 . 3/29
I deffinatly want to know what happens to kakkashi. This was awsome. One of The Best one shots i have read.
Scarlet Natsume chapter 1 . 3/15
Please, could you make a sequel? I want to know what happened when Naruto in the charge of Kakashi. What
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/3
This was brilliant and I love it.
Brenden chapter 1 . 3/1
Goodwork
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 1 . 2/28
I am so not surprised about how many reviews this little one shot has already had. It really is brilliant :)
Jen chapter 1 . 2/18
Man, this is one of my favourite pieces that I have read. I don't even remember how many times I have re-read this. Great.

If you ever have any inclination to make a sequel with this you've got one avid reader right here. Though this is excellent as a stand alone.
Genuka chapter 1 . 2/17
*cackle*
S.R.457 chapter 1 . 2/13
lolz
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 2/10
Damn, no sequel? Great story anyways.
red the pikachu master chapter 1 . 2/10
Plz update
Travesti chapter 1 . 2/9
Oooooh! Its getting really good! Please please update!
1,044 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »