Reviews for The LABYRINTH: Harry Potter style!
RavenousPickle chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
YOU GUYS ROCK!1 MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You're so much like me and my awesome friends, tis INSANE! WOOT! Anyhizzle, keep writing and keep putting in random oddocity-nes cause you're awesome (SQUARED) Yayayayayayayayay!
Swedish Hulah Dancer chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
This story rocks! It's a lot like something that my friends and I would write at a sleep over or when we're bored in Spanish class. I love Harry Potter and I love the Labyrinth. Please write more! _
Kit Cat chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Wow! this fic rocks! Me Rikey very much pleeze finishe it! I love the Labyrinth and I love Lupikins! Woot Woot! Tis so funny a fic I'm a gonna give it ta all of my friends! You Rock! Kit Cat
firelocks chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Dear god. That was hilarious. I think my heart stopped at one point.
Cardinal Syn chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
lol... I love these kinds of stories (cuz I write them all the time XD)

I love Labyrinth.. And frankly... Hehehe Snape's got Jareth's evil side down but Lupin would look better in the outfits D *brandishes her "I Am A Slytherin Girl" button and trots off*
Door chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Very funny. Hehehehe, monty python. the coconut scene is the best!
Black Paw chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
That was incredibly... Good. Very interesting and hilarious, and very good.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
OMG that was soooooo good. How do you come up with this stuff? Great Work!
selena chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
hehehehe. im gonna do sumfink evil! im gonna write enough reviews for a sequel! ok, here is #1
The Marauders Revenge chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
That is absolutely hilarious. Just as most of your other comedies. Great Work Guys... Keep it up.
Keara Jordan chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Hey it's me, you know Jordan from the ML! BLOODY WICKED job on my character. I don't think about Quidditch THAT much, but give me chocolate, sugar, popcorn, soda, and a bunch of friends and all be all that and more! That's how I invented Quidditch too, quiet a long story I was out of it for most of the time so ask Howler for full details. A couple last words for you lot. WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!WICKED! BLOODY WICKED!

C ya!

KJ

QUIDDITCH RULES
Princess Slytherin chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
lmfao.. its good... one prob... Colin in HP is spelt with one L, the way you spelt it i learnt the wrong way (i kept spelling my friends, not boyfriends, name Colin where its actually collin)
Berty 'n Beans chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Berty - Dem fine... Couldn't write it better myself... well, that's probably because i suck at writing... ... ... Good work... as usual. _
The Marauders' Legacy chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Hey Howler here. Wicked story guys. You're the best rivals ever! One thing: I'M NOT 12! I'M 13 AND MY B-DAY IS IN 2 MONTHS! SO THERE! Aside from that the fic rocked.