Reviews for 406 For the Love of Guinevere
falconrukichi chapter 2 . 3/20
This great like the other fic if you about uther arthur and all around thm
BagginsPotterPevensie chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
I'm pretty sure this is how it'll happen- after all, Gwen would never betray Arthur!
bedshaped3 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Had to check the date you published it to make sure, but it seems you are clairvoyant! There's rumours that either Lancelot or Gwen will be enchanted in Season 4 and the ComicCon trailer indicates a duel between Arthur & Lancelot.

Maybe you should be one of the writers!
Stephy chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Another one of my favourite episodes of your faux series! Not entirely fond of Lance but I do realise the need for him to be around. BUT love love love the way you ended it between him and Gwen and how you had him leave camelot! LOVE!
moomolie1709 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
lovely episode. Thank you for writing and updating, don't feel pressured to constantly update, just whenever you can!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
This is amazing. Wish the actual series is just as great. Well done, Audi!

P.s. I just saw your Arwen (Once & Future) video on YouTube. Oh man,it was brilliant! You are talented! Lucky us!
alexindigo chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Rox! You're back! I can't tell you how many times I checked your page for an update. There are so few stories as good as yours in the fandom, so it's well worth the wait. I'm glad that Gwen finally realized that she was holding Arthur back by not being with him. He's stronger and a better ruler with her by his side. Lancelot being enchanted and dueling Arthur was quite a surprise. But all the same, it gave Gwen a chance to clear things up with Arthur.

You hit the nail on the head when you explained Gwen's feelings towards Lancelot. A lot of people tend to forget that. She had lost her father, the man she was in love with told her that basically there was no chance in hell for them to be together and worse, to not hold out any hope, she was kidnapped and facing certain death when Lancelot risks his life to get her and tells her that she's worth saving. What girl wouldn't fall a little for a guy like that? But after he left and after having Arthur fight for her, she still has reservations due to their different status. I'm glad Merlin set her straight. She needed that.

Can't wait to read what else you have in store for us. It looks like Merlin has taken a backseat to Camelot this year, so I hope you have more stories for us.

Thank you for sharing! )
5548 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I thought it was really good.
WhoNewbie chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Loved the chapter! I have to admit I enjoyed Lancelot and Arthur fighting for Gwen even if it was the result of an enchantment but am glad Lancelot realized where her heart truly lies. I wonder what Morgana will get up to next? I look forward to your next offering.
QTFics chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
After such a beautiful update, you don't need to apologize for the wait! My heart goes out to Lancelot!
Unlikely Reader chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
SO worth the long wait! Welcome back!

Absolutely enjoyed the following:

- Morgana's determination, albeit, clumsy determination to rid the world of Pendragons.

- Morgause's hesitance

- Arthur's quiet observation of Lancelot

- Merlin & Gaius' detective work

- Morgana's uncertainty (King Lot & Emer's presence)

- Scene inside the tent (which was brilliantly written!)

- Scene outside the tent when the enchantment is broken

- Arthur & Gwen witnessing Lancelot's departure together

- What's to come...

Basically, I loved it all! Well done!
Guardian Izz chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Thank you so much for this update. You didn't disappoint after the long wait D

My favourite line this chapter was: "How much I love you."

Guinevere rarely speaks about her feelings, but when she does she really does hit the right spot using few words but words that just fit (I guess in the show that's thanks to the writers, but here it's all a credit to you)

The scene with Arthur and Gwen by the window, and Lancelot looking up, I liked that too. I'm glad that Lancelot's feelings for Gwen have cooled down. I hope it remains so, I'm sure there will be plenty of other noblemen on a visit that Arthur can be jealous of, for being too friendly with his naturally friendly queen.

I guess in the legends we never knew if Guinevere was really a tease or if the case with Lancelot (which was actually made up 500 years AFTER the original legends) was just an exception and she was a good person deep down, just weak. But in the show the Gwen they portray is strong and loyal so I just can't picture having an affair with Lancelot and then running away with him jsut to save her own life. In fact if it came down to it I'd imagine that she would stay and burn instead of putting Camelot's people and Arthur at risk.

okaaay... now I'm getting too much into details that have nothing to do with this chapter actually.

I hope they have a similar episode in series 4.
CamelotForever chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
That was brilliant! Well worth the wait. Don't worry about the typos. There weren't many. I can imagine how frustrating it must've been to lose all that dialogue when your comp crashed. So sorry to hear about that. But so glad you're back, because this was an excellent second part!

Firstly, i'm glad Lancelot left because it only makes sense. Absolutely LOVE the scene in the tent with Arthur & Gwen, which parallels Sweet Dreams but now, they're together and committed. On the flip side, I fear Morgana is going return and create havoc in Camelot. Intrigued about Lot, Emer and Morgause too. I sense a rift between Morgana & Morgause. I CAN'T WAIT! You're brilliant. Keep writing, pls. :)
RP6 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
That was amazing :)

You're really talented 3
DawnCandace chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Great story/episode! Too bad Lancelot left, but I understand why. I love all of your episodes! I can't wait for season 4!