Reviews for A Matter of Life and Death
BlueMoonChaos chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Please tell me you plan to add more to this story. Been a while since anything was done to the story it seems so I hope you are able to add more soon! :)
nikole15402 chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Beautiful
TheImaginativeFox chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Great story you've got here. I knew going in that it probably wouldn't be continued, since I saw the update time. But checked it out anyway, and I really like it so far. Any chance it will ever continue?
Jellybean225 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Wow, please continueeeeeeeeee :3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
This is great so far!
I've read your other YJ stories and loved them too
The only problem I have is that they need updating...
LokiLaufeyson222 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I really like this!

Are you going to continue?
ginnylovesharry5 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Awesome!
Phoenix51 chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Great story, please continue!
red-sparrow-97 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
dude cant wait 4 your next chapter
KyaTessa chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Very good! Now I wanna see one where the rolls are reversed.
MarvelousSterek chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Must have more
MarvelousSterek chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Please continue, I want to know if robin will be okay
Guest chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Are you *Sniff* Going to continue? Because I really love this story and have been waiting for forever for you to update it. :( Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Alright this is pretty good! I realize that this is your first writing for YJ so I'm not going to say much about stuff like the characters. I will say you have done a fabulous job with Robin and KF. I really hope you don't take it to a gay point, but it's just fine if you do. It is your writing right? Well over all this is a really good story, but make sure you stick with one verb tense like don't sad he did and then say he is. That is clashy. I like how you put it together with the Kobra thing, but I seriously doubt that the Mighty Kobra would have a HQ in a smelly old mine shaft. I like the way you described Rob's belt because there really are pockets inside pockets. I like that you enquarpurated (sorry about spelling! really tribble about that!) Wally's goggles cuz like when he first woke up and couldnt see all i was thinking was "Put on the freakin goggles dumbass!" so thank you for considering that. Well that's all I have to say! Can't wait to see how it ends!

Great Job!